Tah'Kel

I pulled up to the house got out the car did the alarm and walked in the house where I saw Taylor in the kitchen cooking dinner for tonight. I smiled walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist Taylor was beautiful yes indeed but sometimes she could be a little too much.

"Hey baby." I say kissing her on the neck.

"Hey babe." She moaned a little.

"How was work?" I asked unwrapping my arms around her.

"It was fine." She smiled back.

"That's good so what are you cooking?" I asked walking over to the fridge.

"All of your favorites." She replied.

I nodded my head okay then kissed her on the lips and ran up to the room where I took a shower. While in the shower I thought about what had happened earlier and tried to piece all of this around my fingers. How in the hell did she know my half-sister that was the question when my sister was a good woman, she didn't work at strip clubs hell she didn't work at no kind of clubs period she was a nine to five shorty. I finished up my shower got out dried off then got dressed and went back in the room where I threw my clothes in the dirty clothes hamper. Once I finished doing that I headed over to my daughter Kali's room she was my little princess. I knocked on the door and waited for her to come to the door. When she came to the door and saw me she had the biggest little smile on her face. 

"Hey daddy." She says grabbing my hand.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"Come with me daddy." She says pulling me in the room.

"Okay baby." I smiled walking in the room behind her and closing the door.

"I want you to play Tea Party with me daddy." She smiled

"Okay." I say nodding.

She sat down at her little table and motioned for me to take a seat in front of her. I did as she told me and she handed me a little tea cup filled with some tea.

"Thanks you beautiful." I smiled.

"You're welcome daddy." She says handing me the plate with crackers on it.

"So how was school today?" I asked.

"It was fine we learned shapes and took naps and Oooo. Ooo guess what?" She smiled.

"What's up?" "I'm going on a field trip to the Zoo." She smiled.

"Word when?" I asked.

"Next week daddy do you wanna come with me?" she smiled.

"Yea sure I can come with you." I smiled back.

"Good now I can tell mommie to stay her booty at home." She replied.

I laughed shook my head and continued to play with her until Taylor came upstairs and told us that it was time to eat. I told her okay grabbed Kali and took her in the bathroom where I helped her wash her hands then dried them and walked downstairs. Once we got downstairs we all sat down and started eating and talking about how are days went and what went down today with me leaving out what I had encountered at Niecy's place. After we finished eating I went up to the room took me a shower then came back out and got dressed threw my clothes in the dirty clothes basket and walked over to my wife Taylor and kissed her on the lips. "Where you bout to go?" She ask breaking the kiss. "I'll be back I'm finna go out." I replied.

"Well Tah'Kel you need to stay home you been going out for the last past few days." She says raising her voice.

"Just going out to clear my head." I sighed.

"Clear yo head what the hell are you clearing your head from Tah'Kel huh?" She yelled.

"Taylor lower your voice." I sighed.

"No I will not lower my voice." She yelled putting her finger in my face.

"Yo get yo fingers out my damn face." I say shaking my head and slapping her hand back down.

"Are you cheating on me?" She ask sizing me up.

"What the hell kind of question is that?" I asked sizing her back up.

"You heard me." She yelled.

"Man Taylor gone somewhere with that BS ain't nobody cheating on yo ass okay?" I say walking towards the door.

"Don't walk out that damn door." She yelled back at me.

"You calm the fuck down okay I will be back." I say closing the door behind me.

I had no idea where she had gotten this little idea in her head that I was cheating on her but she needed to let that shit go. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door locked it did the alarm on my car and got in and made my way to the club.