Tah'Kel

I woke up looked next to me and noticed that Mah'Kayla was no longer in the bed so I stretched got up walked over to the bathroom washed my face then made my way downstairs where I was hit by the smell of something being cooked. I continued to walk into the kitchen where I saw Kayla in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I smiled shook my head walked over to her kissed her on the neck then kissed her on the cheek. 

"Good Morning handsome." She says smiling. 

"Good Morning beautiful." I say smiling back. 

"Are you hungry?" She asked removing the bacon from the pan. 

"Yup." I say nodding. 

She smiled told me okay grabbed some plates from the cabinet and started fixing our plates then sat them down on the counter grabbed some glasses sat them down on the counter went over to the fridge grabbed the orange Juice poured us some glasses sat the jug back in the fridge then walked around and hopped in the chair. Once she got settled in her seat I said the grace and we started to eat. 

"So how you doing?" She asked taking a bite of her pancakes. 

"I'm good." I say nodding. 

"Good." She says nodding. 

"Yeah so what do you have planned for today?" I asked taking a sip of my orange juice. 

"I have to go to the college so that I could prepare for my graduation that's coming up." She smiled. 

"Word?" I asked smiling. 

"Yup." She says nodding. 

"So you weren't going to tell me about this?" I ask raising my eyebrow. 

"Yeah I was going to tell you but I was going to wait until the right time." She smirked. 

"And when was that going to be?" 

"Later on today." She smirked. 

I nodded my head then started back eating my food which I must add was good as hell. I had almost forgot how good of a chef she was. 

"So what are you plans after you graduate?" 

"I don't know I might hit up a dentist office or something and see if I could get a job there." She replied. 

"Cool." I say nodding. 

"Yeah because stripping is starting to get kind of old." She says sighing. 

"Yeah and plus I don't want no other nikka trying to hit up what's mines." I say smirking. 

"O whatever nikka." She says rolling her eyes. 

"What I'm serious girl you're too perfect to just let go." I say smiling. 

"O whatever Tah'Kel." She says shaking her head. 

"What I'm serious." I say smiling. 

"What you need to be doing is trying to make things right with your wife." She replied. 

"Man fuck that bitch." I say back. 

"That's your wife." She says back. 

"No I lost my wife a long fucking time ago." I replied. 

"Well at least go back for your child's sake." She sighs. 

"I will go and get my child and visit my child but as long as being with her no, I can't do that no more I can no longer put myself through the bullshit that she puts me through." I replied. 

I could see the look on Kayla's face and I knew something had to be bothering her. 

"Baby you alright?" I asked leaning down looking her in the face. She sighed and shook her head no. 

"Well, what's wrong baby?" I asked sitting my fork down on my plate. 

"Tah'Kel I'm pregnant." She says as tears fell from her eyes. 

"What?" I asked looking at her. 

"I'm pregnant." She says letting out a deep breath. 

"Damn." I say smiling. 

"I'm sorry I can get an abortion if you want me to." She says getting up from the island. 

"No baby you don't have to get an abortion I'm happy that you're actually going to be having my baby." I say smiling as I pulled her closer to me. 

"So you're not mad at me?" She asked. 

"Hell naw girl that was my main goal." I smirked. 

"I hate you." She says hitting me in the arm. 

"Well, I had to do something to get you out of that damn stripping job." She looked at me rolled her eyes causing me to laugh and kiss her on the lips. 

"I can't stand you." She says rolling her eyes followed by me kissing her on the lips. 

I don't know what it was about this woman but it was like she just completed me or something. Every time I was around her I got butterflies in my stomach and I would get that nervous feeling. 

"So are you going to go upstairs and get ready or naw?" I asked smacking her on the ass. 

"Yeah and you better stop before you start something." She says rolling her eyes. 

"Well, maybe that's what I'm trying to do." I say smirking. 

She looked at me shook her head then grabbed me by hand and lead me upstairs to the room where she pulled my boxers got down on her knees and started giving me some head service.