Three Months Later...

I looked down at my now growing belly three months had passed and I was now going to be walking across the stage getting my dental degree. Never in a million years did I think that I would be walking across the stage let alone being pregnant. Growing up I had always said that I would want to have my degree with my own business and be married before I had my first child but that wasn't the case. I walked over to my bed grabbed my gown put it on grabbed my cap along with my purse and walked out of the room down the stairs and out the front door where I locked it up went downstairs got in my car backed out of the parking lot and made my way towards the college. Tah'Kel, Shaniece, and Michael were supposed to meet me at the school so I would see them when I got there.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

My graduation had just ended and I was standing outside talking to Shaniece, Michael, and Kel when Taylor walked up. She had this little sly smirk on her face. 

"Well, well what do we have here?" She asks looking at all three of us. 

"What are you doing here Taylor?" Tah'Kel asked. 

"I am to tell your little bitch congrats." She says smirking. 

"Taylor don't come here starting shit," Tah'Kel says sizing her up. 

"So this is what you left me for?" She asks smirking. 

"No correction bitch you left me," Tah'Kel says sizing her up.

"Well I mean if you would have been doing your job making money and taking care of home then you wouldn't have had to worry about me sleeping with another nikka." She shot back. 

"Taking care of home bitch I was taking care of fucking home," Tah'Kel yelled causing everyone to turn and look at us. 

"No, you weren't yo ass stopped selling dope when you knew we needed money." She snapped back. 

"Bitch is that all you fucking care about?" I ask sizing her up.

This bitch was really starting to work my fucking nerves and I wasn't about to let this bitch ruin my fucking night. 

"Aww, will you looky looky the hoe finally speaks." She says smirking. 

I wanted to just reach out and punch the shit out of this bitch but I knew I was pregnant and I didn't want to give this bitch the chance to harm my child.