Mah'Kayla

We pulled up to Petite Auberge, T parked his car then got out closed his door then walked around to my side and helped me out followed by him closing the door behind me. He grabbed my hand and we made our way up to the restaurant and he opened the door for me. We walked over to the host and he showed us to our seat then handed us a menu and told us that our waiter would be right with us. T nodded his head then looked over at me with a smile as I looked around the restaurant this shit was nice as hell. I had never been to anything like this and for me to be sitting in something as fancy as this right now really meant a lot to me.

"You good mami?" T smiled looking at me.

"Yes." I say nodding my head.

"Good, so what do you think?" He smiled.

"I think this looks nice." I say smiling back.

"Good because you're going to be getting used to being treated like this." He smirked.

"O really who says?" I say smiling.

"Yup and I said so." He smirked.

I laughed shook my head and started looking down at the menu, they had a lot of shit that I had never ate before but I was willing to try new things. The waitress finally came over to our table with a smile planted on her face.

"Good Evening Mr. Matthews what may I help you with today?" She smiled calling him by his last name.

"Yes I would like a bottle of your best wine and for my dinner can I have your Filet of Beef Wellington." He replied still looking down at the menu.

"Yes sir and you ma'am?" She smiled looking over at me.

"Yes I would like the Medalions of Beef "Steakhouse"." I replied.

"Okay I will be right back with your wine and as for your food it will be twenty to thirty minutes."She nodded looking at me.

I nodded my head and told her okay. She smiled then walked off and headed to the back leaving T and I sitting there by ourselves once again.

"So baby what do you think about this?" He smiled grabbing my hand.

"Baby huh?" I smiled.

"Yup baby." He smirked.

"Damn I made it that far." I joked.

"Yup and to be honest one day I got plans on making you minespermanently." He replied with a smile.

"Don't tell me that, I know you're not leaving your wife for me."I say shaking my head.

"You never know what the future holds for us baby." He says shaking his head.

"No I don't but at the same time you and your wife has been through so much together." I replied with a sigh.

"Yea but at the same time you can't help who you care about and baby I care about you more than anything. There's something about you that makes me feel different. I don't know what it is about you but girl you just blow my mind. Like I told my friend you're not like other women that I've been around your different. You know how to keep it real with me and you know how to hold yourself down." He says sighing.

"Okay but baby do you not get what I'm saying." I say shaking my head.

"I understand baby but you don't understand me." He says shaking his head.

"Okay make me understand then." I say pulling my hands away and crossing my arms.

"She always accuse me of cheating on her when I'm not." He starts.

"Well you are cheating on her." I say jumping in.

"Yea I'm doing it now but what I'm saying is way before I started talking to you she had been accusing me off sleeping around on her. I could be talking to a female on the phone and bam there it was an argument about me cheating on her or wait here's another one, let a female look at me she would hit me with why don't you go and fuck her." He says sighing .I shook my head and looked down at the table.

"This sounds like she has some kind of insecurity problems, something that I suffered from many years ago before I became this girl that I was now. Growing up I've never been the baddest female. I mean yea I started off with big ass breast and a big ass but at the same time I never felt like I was pretty I felt like guys liked me for what I could give them. Guys always wanted to try and get into my draws hell one time I had hit rock bottom." I sighed. "Why did you hit rock bottom babe?" He asked concerned.

"Because I had went to this party with my older sister because she didn't wanna go by herself, anyways she got drunk or whatever and these guys took her up to a room and started to do things with her. Remind you now she was drunk now. So I went upstairs to every room in the house that I could find looking for her until I got to this one room where I heard assistive moaning and groaning coming from it. I sighed walked in the room and saw the guys all taking a turn on my sister. So by me being the protective type that I was I went in the room and tried to fight these guys off her only for them to switch the script on me and started doing what they were doing to her to me." I say with tears coming down my face.

"Where the fuck these nikka's at?" T asked slamming his hand down on the table causing everyone to look at us.

"Her boyfriend flew in from New York and murked those nikka's a long time ago." I replied. "Wow well I'm sorry to hear that baby." T says clinching his jaw.

I could tell that he was still kind of pissed by the way that he was looking at me. Anyways I continued to tell him everything that had happened to me when the waitress came over with our food and drink. T smiled at her told her thanks then said grace followed by us eating. I liked T I really did but I wanted to make sure if this was what he really wanted before he did it.