Tah'Kel

When Mah'Kayla and I finally got back to the house I could tell that she was heated due to the fact that she had been throwing things around the room. I got out of bed walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist so that I could calm her down this shit wasn't healthy for the baby and I swear if she lost my baby I was going to beat her ass and that's real nikka shit. 

"Baby calm yo lil ass the fuck down before you fuck around and have a miscarriage," I say kissing on her neck. 

"No Tah'Kel you don't know how bad I wanna whoop that bitch's ass right now but I can't," She replied

"I know baby I could tell by the way you were looking at her," I smiled. 

"How this bitch gone come up to my graduation and act a fucking fool?" She asked turning around and sitting on the bed. 

"I don't know baby," I say shaking my head. 

"I mean yeah we may have slept together but I see it like this if that bitch would have been doing her damn job as a wife and not nagging at you all the fucking time then she wouldn't have had to worry about the next woman coming in and stealing her man." She replied. 

"Baby stop stressing about that shit," I say sighing. 

"I'm not stressing it I'm just saying the hoe can throw shots but she ain't no better than me I got some shit on that bitch that she don't even know I got," She says smirking. 

"What kind of shit?" I ask raising my eyebrow. 

"Well I had a friend to do some research on her and come to find out this bitch has another child but it's not with you," She says smiling. 

"Well keep talking," I say sitting down next to her. 

"Well you know the guy she was at the restaurant with right?" She asked. 

"Yeah," I sat nodding my head.

 "Well this bitch has a son with him," 

"What the fuck when was this?" I asked feeling my blood starting to boil. 

"The lil boy is how old is your daughter?" 

"My daughter is six about to be seven," I replied. 

"Well the lil boy is eight about to be nine," She replied. 

"And how do you know this?" I asked raising my eyebrow. 

"Because my sister Aaliyah's boyfriend is a private investigator and I had him to do some research for me," She smirked. 

All I could do was shake my head right now I couldn't believe this shit all the time I thought I was the one doing all of the dirt and this bitch had been cheating on me way before I even cheated on her. I felt like such a fool for marrying this woman and going against my mother when she told me not to marry her. I guess I should have listened to my mama but I didn't want to do that. 

Tears started to escape from eyes as I thought about what Kayla had just told me. I had put so much time and afford into this marriage and here she was cheating on me bit when I did it the shit was a crime. All those times where this bitch said she was out working late she really wasn't she was laid up with this nikka peter and playing house with him and another child. 

I wanted to go find this bitch and rip her fucking heart out but I knew I couldn't do that because if I did it then I would be somewhere behind bars and right now I didn't need that considering I still had my daughter and another child on the way. I got up from the bed grabbed my keys and headed over towards the door. 

"Baby where you about to go?" Kayla yelled out to me. 

"I gotta go and clear my head I will be back don't wait up for me," I say walking back over to her kissing her on the lips and walking out of the room. 

I needed to go and clear my head at the park before I went over to that damn house and beat the shit out of that bitch.

_________________________________________________

Okay guys so I know I have been slacking on this story but 

I am going to try and update to this so that I can end it soon

I feel as if this story is starting to drag.. But anyways I wanna know what you guys think, 

I love reading the comments. But other than that I have a quick question... 

Why is this world so fucked up? I don't even know the answer to that. The man is always a dawg but what about the women can they not be dawgs? 

Anyways guys Comment, Vote,