Mah'Kayla

I finished up my dance and made my way to the back when I was stopped by Money redirecting me over to the private room. I didn't ask questions just walked over to the private room and took me a seat next to T. He had this half smile on his face. I could tell that by the way he was holding his head down something was wrong so I walked over to him and took a seat next to him.

"Hey T how's it going?" I asked rubbing his back. 

"No I'm not okay." He says shaking his head.

"Okay tell me what's wrong." I say as I continue to rub his back.

"It's my wife." He sighed.

"You're what?" I asked as I stopped rubbing his back.

"Yea I got a wife." He replied.

"O My Gosh." I say shaking my head.

"Really woman you're freaking out because I told you I had a wife." He laughed.

"Yea I mean no I mean I don't know what to say." I say shaking my head.

"Woman it will be okay calm down." He laughed again.

"I don't want anyone thinking that I'm a home wrecker." I say shaking my head.

"No one is going to think." He laughs shaking his head.

"And what makes you say that." I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because things with my wife is already going downhill." He sighed.

"Aww what's going on?" I asked rubbing his back again.

"Well she accuses me of cheating on her." He sighed.

"Well are you?" I smirked.

"No what the hell who would I be cheating on her with? All I ever do is go to work and come see you from time to time. This is not called cheating when you're coming to see a female friend." He replied.

"Well don't you tell her what you're doing so she doesn't think your cheating?" I replied.

"No I can't do that you don't understand my wife." He sighed.

"Okay what's wrong with her is she abusive or something?" I asked raising my eyebrow. '

"No she's not abusive she's just a bossy, bitch and she likes for things to go her way." He sighed.

"Well that's every woman hell I can be that way sometimes." I smiled.

"Naw you don't get it ma, she's always been like this even when we were younger. We started off as friends then we became an item and once we became that and had our first child together she became very territorial." He replied.

"What do you mean by she became very territorial?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"A nikka couldn't even have female friends around because she thought I was fucking them and when they would text me she would take it as if I'm fucking them or so on and so on." He says rolling his eyes. I couldn't help but laugh because Tah'Kel was the cutest thing.

"It will all work itself out." I smiled hugging him.

"I know but guess what?" He smiled.

"What's good?" I asked standing up and walking over to the light switch.

"I got the name." He smiled.

"Alright what is it?" I asked.

"Mah'Kayla." He smirked. I raised my eyebrow and said.

"How the hell do you know that?"

"Because I have my ways." He smirked.

"I guess." I say rolling my eyes.

"Yea and you do know if you keep rolling them damn big ass eyes of yours they will fall out." He laughed.

"Fuck you!" I yelled flipping him the bird.

"Hell I would love to do that." He smirked.

I shook my head clapped my hands and it the radio started playing the song for tonight Let's Take Our Time by TLC. I smiled and walked over to T where I started to do my thing.

"Yo ma I got a change of plans." He says grabbing my waist.

"And what is that?" I asked grinding on his lap.

"Why don't you sit down and have a drink with me." He smirked.

"Naw I'm good." I say shaking my head.

"Why not I know you need it having to deal with all of these ole nasty ass creepy ass people that come in here on a daily basis." He replied.

"Yea you're right I had a rough time tonight." I sighed as I took a seat next to him.

"It's okay tell me all about it." He says pouring me a drink.

I nodded my head okay took the drink from him and started telling him about how this man tried to rape me out on the stage until Money came and shot the nikka in his neck. That caused T to laugh and shake his head.

"Damn." T says laughing as he poured himself another drink.

"Yea but you might wanna slow down on the drinks tho." I say shaking my head.

"I'm good I can handle this." He smirked.

I nodded my head like okay and we continued to laugh and talk until next thing I knew we were locking lips. I'm not gone lie T could really kiss his ass off. I continued to kiss him and moan in his mouth as he laid me back on the couch and got between my legs. Once in between my legs he started to kiss me on the neck and down to my belly button where he then made his way down between my legs. Once he got there he slid my G-String down and started to give me head service. I knew it was wrong but his head game was fucking amazing. He continued to give me head when Money walked in causing me to jump and push him away.

"O Shit my bad bro I thought you guys were done." He says walking out closing the door behind him. Leaving me and T to look at each other than break away from each other.

"I'm so sorry ma." He says shaking his head.

"No I'm the one that's sorry I should have stopped you." I say shaking my head.

"It's cool come here." He says pulling me back down on the couch where he went to get between my legs again. '

I shook my head no and jumped up grabbing my G-String and running out the room to the back. I had never been with a married man before and for me to be letting one go down on me it made me feel like a bad person. Once to the locker room I slipped my clothes back on grabbed my things and ran out the club hopped in my car and headed home with a million and one things on my mind.