Mah'Kayla

I woke up to Niecy, Michael, and someone else laughing loud as hell I had no earthly idea as to who it was but I did know that they needed to shut the hell up. I groaned and pulled my covers over my head and tried to drown them out but it wasn't helping it was like they were getting louder and louder so I rolled my eyes and threw the covers from over my face got out of bed and stormed down the stairs. When I got towards the hall way of the living room I saw Niecy in the kitchen and Michael sitting in the living room with some light skinned guy. I couldn't really see who he was from a distance but I knew that he had to be one of Michaels lil friends that always came over. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen where Niecy was fixing some drinks.

"Good Morning sleeping beauty." Niecy smiled handing me a glass.

"Good Morning." I half smiled.

"Come with me in the living room I want you to meet someone." She smiled grabbing my hand.

"I don't know if that's a good thing or not? Do you not see me?" I asked shaking my head.

"Girl come on I'm pretty sure this man has probably seen worse." She smirked. I sighed shook my head and followed her in the living room where Michael was sitting in there with his friend playing on the game.

"Hey T I got someone that I want you to meet." She says to the light skin guy.

"Alright bet yo Mike pause the game right fast." The guy says pausing the game.

Mike nodded his head okay and sat the controller down on the table next to his glass that Niecy had just given him.

"Alright now what's up ma?" He asked turning around to face me.

"I want you to meet my friend." Niecy smiled.

The guy turned around and instantly my mouth flew open I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me. T looked at me then back at Niecy and said.

"Look Niecy baby I gotta get going I will talk to you later." Niecy nodded her head then looked back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What the hell was that?" She asked as T walked out the door.

"I don't know." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"That was weird." Mike says turning off the game.

"I know right?" Niecysaid now shaking her head.

"Well I'm finna go and get dressed I gotta go by Jazz shop today so I can see what's going on with her." I replied walking up the stairs.

Once in my room I closed the door behind me and flopped down on the bed. I couldn't believe that Niecy knew T I mean there was nothing wrong with it because he wasn't my man but at the same time I wasn't expecting to see a man that pays for me every night to be here in my house. I shook my thoughts out my head got up from the bed and went over to my closet found me something to wear then went over to my draw and got me some undergarments. When I finished doing that I went in my bathroom took me a long hot shower then got out got dressed and walked back in the room and threw my clothes in the dirty clothes basket. Once I got finished with that I grabbed everything that I needed then headed out the house and made my way over to Jazzy's Shop.

 ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I walked in the shop and took a seat on the couch and waited for my sister to come from the back. This wasn't really my sister's shop but you might as well say that it's her shop because she did more at the shop then the owner did. He was barely here he spent more time with his fiancée then what he did at his own shop.

"Hey Beautiful." I heard Jazzy call out to me from the doorway.

"Hey sissy." I smiled getting up as I walked over to her so I could hug her.

"What brings you here?" She asked smiling.

"Nothing just came to see what you were up to." I replied.

"Nothing just got through doing a tat." She smiled.

"That's word I need a favor tho." I smiled.

"What's up ma?" She smiled.

"I need you to come with me so I can get me a car a bitch is so tired of walking every damn where."

"Bout damn time bitch I was wondering when you were going to do something with all that damn money you make." She smirked.

I laughed shook my head and told her to come on. She was right it was time for me to get a car because I was spending most of my money on cabs and train rides that it didn't make any sense. Jazzy grabbed what she needed then locked up and we headed to the car dealership where I got me a new car.