Mah'Kayla

I finished up in the shower got out dried off slipped on my clothes and got ready to get in the bed when Tah'Kel walked in the room. He had this sinister look on his face a look that I had never seen before. Out of all the years, Tah'Kel and I had been dating I never saw the look he had on his face. I shook my thoughts out of my head and got ready to lay down in the bed when he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Why you going to bed so early?" He asked smiling.

"Because I'm tired," I say shrugging.

"From what?"

"I had a long day today Tah'Kel," I replied.

He laughed shook his spun me around and started kissing me and this was a gentle kiss either. he was really rough with the kiss.

"Oh my gosh what the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask breaking the kiss. "Why you being like that," He ask laughing.

"Like what?" I asked back.

"Why you brushing me off and shit," He replied.

"I'm not brushing you off baby I'm just confused," I say back.

"About what?" "About the way your acting," I replied.

"How am I acting?"

"I don't know you seem kind of different have you been drinking or something?" I ask sighing.

"Nope," He says smirking.

"Something is a little off about you Kel and I don't know what it is but you're not being yourself," I say shaking my head.

"And what is that?" He smirked.

"You're not being gentle with me," I replied.

"My bad baby," He says pulling me back into a hug and kissing me.

I don't know what the hell had gotten got into Tah'Kel but he wasn't acting like himself he was acting a little off. Tah'Kel started back kissing me roughly forcing his tongue into my mouth causing me to break it yet again.

"Why the fuck do you keep breaking my damn kisses?" He snapped back at me.

"Because Tah'Kel I'mma need you to be gentle," I replied.

He looked at me laughed stepped away and removed his shirt along with his sweats and boxers. He was now standing here in front of me butt ass naked grinning from ear to ear.

"Tah'Kel baby you need to lay down at get some rest," I say sighing.

He looked at me smirked picked me up placed me down on the bed and slammed inside of me causing me to arch my back and scrunch my face up in pain. This shit hurt like hell and he wasn't being gentle I had never seen this man like this and to be honest I didn't wanna see it again. Tears fell from my eyes as he continued to slam in and out of me until he came inside of me.