Tah'Kel

I pulled up to the park parked my car got out and walked over to one of the benches. I had so much shit running through my head at the moment. All these years of me being faithful to this woman and not doing anything out of the way I find out she had a child with another man my enemy to be exact. Tears begin to fall from my face I had so much love for Taylor and we had been through everything together and for her to do something like that to me made me want to just give up. I mean yeah I know I may have slept around with Kayla or whatever but Taylor had been doing it way before me. 

She had been fucking with this man way before I even started fucking with Kayla. I didn't expect for things with Kayla and I to go this far but it did. I was just going up to the club so that I could chill and shit like that. I didn't think that by me going to the club I would run into someone like Kayla. Once the two of us started talking and getting to know each other I feel in love with her. Kayla reminded me so much of what I wanted in a woman. She reminded me so much of my mother and my sister. She had wants and needs in her life that she worked hard to make sure she had. She had been through a lot in her life but she didn't let it define her the way that Taylor let it do to her. 

Yeah, Taylor had been raped before but she carried that shit on her shoulder and acted as if everyone was going to hurt her. I had tried so many times to get her some help but she wouldn't do it. I had tried to be there for her and be the man that I knew she needed me to be but that didn't matter either because at the end of the day she was still pushing me away. Those were some of the main reasons as to why I went down to the club. Things between Taylor and I had gotten so bad to the point where I would sometimes be hiding bruises from my family. I know you like what the fuck how could a man let a woman beat on him but I was raised not to hit a woman and since my mother had raised me that way I vowed to keep it that way. 

I sighed got up from my seat walked over to my car grabbed my drink that I brought from the store. Once I got my drink out of the car and started mixing it and took a couple of sips then walked back over to the bench and sat down. I hadn't been sitting there that long when my phone rung indicating that someone was calling me. I sighed looked down at the caller ID and saw that it was Taylor calling. A part of me wanted to send her to the voice mail but another part of me wanted to answer the phone so that I could see what was on her mind. I slid the talk button over and answered the phone. 

"Yeah, what's up?" I answered as I took another sip from my drink. 

"We need to talk," She replied. 

"Alright I'm listening," I say rolling my eyes. 

"Well I was calling you to let you know the truth about me," She replies back. 

"Okay, what's up?" 

"I was calling to let you know that I had been sleeping with Peter way before you even started fucking with that bitch Kayla. Peter and I have a child together and not only that but he's been taking care of our daughter to. He has been there way more than you have," She replied. 

"What the fuck do you mean?" I asked trying not to get angry. 

"He has been more of a man to me then would ever be," She laughed. 

"So you saying I've never been a man and I've never taken care of my family?" I asked raising my eyebrow. 

"Yes, all you've ever did was go out on the block sell drugs and then come back home. Then when you stopped selling drugs you got a regular job and things started to go downhill. I had to be the one to pick up the bills and I had to be the one to put the food in the house while you so called worked this nine to fucking five," She says. 

I could feel my fucking blood starting to boil. How could this bitch say some shit like this to me when I busted my fucking ass to make sure both her and my daughter had everything that they ever wanted or needed. I mean yeah I may have slung drugs and when I got home I was tired but that was only because being in the type of business I was in I had to make sure my kid and wife was okay. And then for her to say that me getting a nine to five was a waste of fucking time that shit hurted to. I thought that by me getting a nine to five would be a lot easier for us since she wanted me to do something more than sale drugs. Yeah I may not have been banking in money like I used to on the block but at least I was bringing in something to take care of our family. 

"So you mean to tell me you started fucking with this man when I stopped slanging?" I finally asked. 

"Yeah," She replies. 

"This shit hurt Taylor you know that? This shit hurt because I put so many years into us and I not only that but I went against my fucking family for you," I sighed. "My mother told me not to even fuck with you but me knowing I had you pregnant with our daughter and with me loving you the way that I loved you I went against everyone and I married you I became a family man for you and then you hit me with some bullshit like this. Taylor you have got to be fucking kidding me." 

"Listen Tah'Kel you're not innocent in this situation either okay? You fucked around on me to," She replied. 

"Yeah, but who was doing it first though?" I asked back. 

"Don't try and switch this around on me," She replied. 

"And why not? Because you're a woman and I'm a man, you're supposed to be so perfect and I'm supposed to be the bad guy," "No bitch it don't work that way and you know what since your trying to sue me I could sue your ass because you're the one that stepped out on or family first," when I said that I heard the line go dead so I pulled the phone away from me ear and noticed that she had hung up in my face. 

I laughed shook my head looked took another sip of my drink finished it up then walked back over to my car and headed back over to Kayla's place I had so much shit on my mind.