Mah'Kayla

After Tah'Kel and I finished doing us I got up and went to the bathroom took a shower then came back out got dressed in some sweats and wife beater. Since I was pregnant I couldn't really where the stuff that I would usually wear. I mean no my stomach wasn't that big but when women wore clothes knowing they were pregnant that shit bothered me. Anyways I pulled my hair back in a bun grabbed my keys, and cell phone walked over to where Kel was and kissed him on the lips. After we had finished making loving or fucking whatever you wanted to call it he fell asleep and I wasn't going to wake him. 

I walked out of the room closed the door behind me then headed out the door and down the stairs to my car. I was going to stop by my sister's shop and then I was going to slide by the store so that I could pick up a couple of things from the store and head back home so that I could make some dinner. I already had what I was going to cook planned out so when I went to the store all I had to do was get what I was going to get and then come back home and cook it. Anyways I backed out of the parking lot sped out of it and hopped on the highway where I finally arrived to my sister's shop. I parked my car on the side of the road walked in and found me a seat in my usual seat. 

"Damn look who the cat done drug up in here," Genesis smiled. 

"Oh whatever bitch," I say rolling my eyes. 

"For real the bitch done graduated from school got knocked up and ain't even thought about her big sister's no more," Aaliyah says smiling. 

"Anyways what the fuck have you to bitches been up to?" I asked changing the subject. 

"Not shit," Genesis says shaking her head. 

"That's what's up so have y'all taken care of that for me?" I asked smiling. 

"Girl you know I got Money on that shit right now," Gen says smiling. 

"Good," I say smirking. "Yeah, now tell me when is the baby shower?" She smirked. 

"I don't know yet bitch I ain't even thought about a baby shower, hell I wasn't even planning on getting pregnant," I replied. 

"Well Tah'Kel had some other shit on his mind," Aaliyah laughed. 

"I know he already told me that he was going to get me pregnant," I sighed. 

"Damn when did he say that?" Ali asked. 

"He told me that he had plans on getting me pregnant because he wanted me to stop stripping," I replied. 

"Ah ha that nikka said hell naw you his girl and you ain't finna be up there shaking that ass for no other nikka," Gen laughed. 

"Anyways have you guys talked to Jazzy?" I asked changing the subject once again. 

"Naw but I heard this bitch fucking with that nikka Chris Brown," Aaliyah says rolling her eyes. 

"What the hell when was this?" I asked raising my eyebrow. I knew it was a reason as to why I came down here to the salon you would find out everything down here when it came to my sister's they knew everybody business and they always had the tea on a lot of shit in the hood. 

"So girl I heard an interview this nikka did and he was talking about how he met this fine ass tattoo artist or whatever?" Gen says doing the finishing touches up on her client hair and collecting her money. 

"Uh huh," I say nodding my head. 

"Well when he said that this bitch came on talking about how they engaged and some shit," Aaliyah replied.

 "Wait a minute what the fuck how long these two been fucking around? I thought he was with Rihanna?" I asked raising my eyebrow. 

"Girl me too. But I don't know this bitch ain't been answering her fucking phone," Gen says rolling her eyes as she sat down in her chair. 

I couldn't believe that this bitch didn't tell me shit when we were supposed to be close as hell. Us two were supposed to be the closest but the bitch didn't even tell me she was fucking Chris Brown. Chris mother fucking Brown. 

"Oh when I talk to this bitch the two of us is going to have a long as talk," I replied. 

"I know right but wait there is more though," Aaliyah added. 

"What's up?" I asked sitting up in my seat. 

"Chris has a baby by another woman too," She smirked.

 "What the fuck?" I asked. "Yup this bitch is trapped up in a big ass love circle because you know he still fucking a Karreuche ass too," Gen smirked. 

I shook my head and laughed because all of this shit was one big ass mess. I continued to sit and talk to my sister's getting all of the juice that I needed on this bitch Jazzy until I told them that I had to slide. They told me okay we hugged kissed said our goodbyes and I went about my business. I made my way over to the store then headed back home fixed dinner for both Kel and I.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, guys I gave you another one, Yes you're seeing right 

I gave you all another update lol, Anyways I'mma be skipping 

in the next update so be sure to keep up with me. But since 

that's all I have to say, Vote, Comment, Enjoy