Authors notes, TWs and disclaimers.

Authors notes:
Hello to anyone who may be reading this, and if you are THANK YOU!
I started writing this as a way to blow of some steam but I really love it and was hoping that you guys would too. I don't expect this to get many reads so if you are here, and you do enjoy it, please recommend it to people and drop a comment.

⚠️ Also- TW depression, self-harm, violence, gun violence, injury, swearing, homophobia and abuse ⚠️ 
I will make sure to put warnings at the beginning of chapters to inform readers if there is something triggering and you can skip that part if you need to. I will do my best to also create summaries so you still understand the story.

Also, also, please understand that none of the characters views are my own and that if a character is expressing an upsetting, homophobic or otherwise racist opinion it does not in ANY way reflect me or my beliefs. It is purely in the book to help as part of the story.

Also, also, also, I do not own these characters as they are based off of real people. I do not mean any disrespect and the characters personalities and views are fiction. I mean no harm towards them and I love them all.

Please remember that this is a work of fiction and therefore there is no hate towards these people, their loved ones or their companions.

Right, now I've got all of that out the way!

Love to you all, hope you enjoy. :)
-A 💕

Please use this line as a place to ask me questions and I will try to reply to them.