Chapter 4 - To Be So Lonely

Welcome! ANs will now only be at the end of the chapter but I will still put TWs here and still put the summaries at the bottom of the chapter for you.

Hope you are all well. If you are enjoying the story please recommend to your friends and don't be shy to leave a comment if you feel like it.

⚠️ Swearing, Violence and abuse⚠️

Love to you all,
- A 💕

—————————————————————

Harry Styles had no idea what day it was anymore. His head was pounding from a near constant headache that had been plaguing him since he had been thrown into a prison cell fuck knows where, not helped at all by the severe dehydration that got worse every day he went without food and water.

The man in the suit had come back a few times since his first encounter and Harry's cheek bone now had a nasty gash where he had hit him. Hard. Blood had poured from the wound for a good hour, Harry had only just managed to stop the bleeding. He was so hot he was sweating, but in seconds he'd be freezing. Surely symptoms from the fever he was sure he now had as the gash had soon turned septic. It wasn't surprising given the unpleasant and unsanitary conditions Harry was kept in.

He cried and cried. But never when the man in the suit came in. He stayed strong for those encounters when the man hurt him and used him however he pleased. Often Harry would be left from those encounters feeling broken and unclean. He tried not to think about it. Letting it all pass as though it were just a bad dream.

He had no idea how long he had been held captive here, but he did know that there wasn't much hope left for someone finding him now.

All he could do was wait.
And wait.
And wait.

Until the exhaustion, fever and hunger dragged him into blessed oblivion once again.

——————————————————————
Wednesday 17th June

The roads were surprisingly quiet for rush hour on a weekday in London. Sat in the passengers seat with the radio turned onto the news channel Louis Tomlinson rested his head against the window, lost in thought.

They had forgone the walk, deciding that it was probably a better idea for them to just go through the drive thru instead.

He dropped his head into his hands, wiping the exhaustion from his eyes and turned to his companion.

"What did the boys say they wanted?"

Liam stole a quick glance at Louis, checking him over before swiftly turning his eyes back to the road.

"Niall just wants a shit tonne of food so I'm going to get him the share box of 20 chicken nuggets and i'll also get him a Big Mac Meal probably. Zayn woke up, threw a pillow at me and then went back to sleep, so I'll look at the menu and figure out what to get him from there."

Louis nodded, a ghost of a smile playing on his lips. For someone so skinny like Niall to eat as much as he did and not get fat, completely baffled Louis' brain. Niall definitely ate the most out of all of them and was also the one who always stole everyone else's food. Much to everyone's annoyance.

It's also well know that if you even try to wake Zayn up before mid day you better be prepared to run. That stupid bastard was like a very angry dragon in the morning and would do anything if it means getting an extra hour of sleep. These methods often included violence.