Chapter 28 - Epilogue

It's short but adorable! Xx

———

"Baby? Where are you?" Louis called, poking his head around the corner of the door.

"In here Boo." Harry called back, his arms around a girl.

Louis walked into the room surveying the scene, a brunette girl was sat in Harry's lap, a cheeky smile on her face as Harry held her hand around the neck of a guitar, showing her how to play.

"What is going on?" Louis demanded, stepping further into the room, taking the guitar from the pair before putting it back in its holder on the wall.

He glared at Harry slightly, his fake anger melting away as the girl jumped up enthusiastically.

"Dada!" She screamed, smiling and making grabby hands at Louis as he walked back over to them.

"Hey Squeak. Whatcha doing?" He asked, swinging the brunette into his arms. She laughed, her curls falling over her eyes as Louis twirled her around.

"Daddy was showing me how to play guitar!" She exclaimed, sounding excited and playful.

"I could see that." Louis muttered, eyes meeting Harry's.

She smiled brightly, showing her gappy teeth.

Louis rolled his eyes at Harry.

"She's old enough." Harry shrugged, smiling wide at his daughter and husband.

"Harry she's five!" Louis exclaimed, twirling the little one around again.

"Like I said... old enough." Harry was laughing, standing abruptly so he could wrap his arms around Louis waist. Louis tipped his head up, kissing Harry gently on the cheek, his light stubble poking him slightly.

Lyra made a sound of protest, scrunching her brows at her Dads.

"I didn't forget you, Monster." Louis murmured, kissing her on the forehead with an exaggerated sound, causing her to laugh.

"I love you Boo. And you Squeak." Harry scrunched his nose up at his daughter, a low laugh slipping out of his lips as she poked his dimple.

"Daddy? Daddy, you're home."

Louis whipped his head around, passing Lyra into Harry's arms.

"C'mere!" Louis beamed, lifting his son onto his hip.

"How was the trip Daddy?" Caleb asked, smiling up at Louis with his beautiful blue eyes.

Lyra had inherited the green eyes and Caleb the blue. They were perfect and had been lovingly carried by Gemma and Lottie.

Lottie had been the surrogate for Lyra and Gemma for Caleb (Not that they would ever tell their kids who was whose biologically), and before they were born, Louis had never thought he could love someone as much as he loved Harry. He was wrong.

"It was good Bubs. Daddy went to see Uncle Niall, Uncle Liam and Uncle Zayn to talk about some new music. Then, Daddy got to meet his nephew, Uncle Liam and Uncle Zayn's daughter, who is extremely adorable and cute."

Lyra pouted, crossing her arms dramatically. "Not as adorable as me though." She huffed, laughing as Harry started tickling her before dangling her upside down.

"She's incredibly sassy for a five year old Lou. In all honesty I blame you." Harry joked, wrapping his arms tighter around their little girl.

"Hey! That is not my fault." He protested, smiling at their little family.

Caleb was two years older than Lyra, and was already extremely bright. Harry wasn't entirely sure where he got his brains from, but loved him all the same. He was very quiet and often moved away from loud noises and distractions, fixating instead on the thing he was doing. At first Louis had just thought he was extremely shy, choosing to avoid situations which he found uncomfortable, but after awhile Louis and Harry had started noticing patterns in the way Caleb acted. He would check things thoroughly before he decided to do anything and often didn't understand social situations and communication. Louis and Harry had decided to take him to see an expert and soon after Caleb was diagnosed with autism. He was high functioning which meant that he was still able to do things for himself and was incredibly smart, he just tended to not pick up on social cues and understand situations as well as other children. 

Dispute the diagnosis, Louis and Harry loved their children equally and made sure to always cater to their needs. Caleb's autism was secondary and Louis made sure that he never felt uncomfortable or unhappy.

"I love you Harry. And Lyra, and you Caleb." Louis declared, kissing them each in turn.

"I love you too Lou." Harry murmured, stealing another kiss. "And I always will."

———

Authors notes:

Okay.... I have a couple of things to say: firstly, thank you so much to @abb1e_14, without you I never would've finished this book.

I want to say a massive thank you to @TPWLarry who inspired me to write this fanfic and also @soin1d as you are the reason I downloaded wattpad in the first place after finding the link to your fic on YouTube....

Thank you to the readers who have been here from the start... looking at you @LouisBlueMic (you were my first commenter and voter, thank you so much for being here and supporting me)

And to you: whoever is reading this now, thank you for being here and sticking with my story, I love each and every one of you and I appreciate you all so much.

Love to you all,
Thank you all so much.
- Angel Fxtch

WC: 887