Chapter 9 - Home

⚠️ PTSD, Swearing ⚠️

Sneaky bonus chapter! ;)

———————————————————————

Tuesday the 23rd of June

"I am not," he seethed, "getting in a wheelchair."

Harry styles was sat up on the hospital bed, glaring at Liam and his sister, arms crossed over his chest and eyes blazing with annoyance.

He was healing well; the only trace of an injury was the cut across his cheek, already scabbed and fading.

He could already tell that Liam wasn't going to let it go.

"No." He said slowly punctuating each word. "Liam, I am fine. I do not need a wheelchair."

Liam sighed heavily before turning to Gemma.

She smirked.

"Harry," she said, voice dripping with sweetness.

Harry groaned.

"Do you remember that time when you were four and you went into mums- "

Harry threw his hands up. "Okay, Okay." He half screeched. "Fine! I'll get in the bloody wheel chair just stop fucking talking!"

Harry slapped his hands over his mouth, eyes wide as he tried to contain his laugh at his sudden outburst.

"Harry Edward Styles! Do I need to wash your mouth out with soap! Watch your fucking language!" It was suppose to sound stern but from the laugh Anne turned away to stifle Harry knew she was joking.

A small smile ghosted his lips.

"Sorry Mum." He called sighing and shaking his head. "Hypocrite." He muttered under his breath.

"I heard that!" She called back.

Harry laughed. Mum's and their selective hearing. He shook his head.

He was definitely feeling a lot better and although the doctors had tried to persuade him to go to therapy Harry had politely refused.

Granted, there were times when he spaced out, leaving the room in the hospital and instead found himself lying in a damp cell, the man in the suit entering, pulling-

Harry took a deep breath. The memory crashing down before dissolving like a wave on a beach.

That was what he needed he told himself.  Time to breath and heal.

He did not need a nosey therapist poking into his personal life and rummaging around in his brain.

"Get your ass in the chair." Liam gestured from Harry to the wheel chair as if emphasising his demand.

"Okay fine. But just don't let Niall or Lo-" he coughed. "Don't let Niall push me. I'll probably end up in a hedge."

Liam swallowed. "I agree. I doubt Gemma would be much better."