Chapter 5 - The Ransom

⚠️ Scenes of violence, abuse, gun violence, swearing, and injury. Mentions of rape. ⚠️

——————————————————————

Friday 19th June
Apx. 6:00pm

The drop must be today.

Harry styles was hauled into the back of a car, his hands unbound, as if his captor knew that he was incapable of using them anyway. The car was nicer and more expensive than the tacky old van he only vaguely remembered being dragged into.

He tried not to shake, but the realness of the situation was starting to kick in.
If the ransom wasn't delivered, he knew that his captors wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in his skull.

He had no idea how long he had been held for, but guessed that it couldn't have been more than a week.

In that time Harry had been starved, beaten and raped by the man in the suit.

Harry hadn't know a time when he had been more hungry. His stomach felt as though it had started to eat itself and his mouth was so dry it hurt to swallow, blinding pain shooting through his head to the backs of his eyes whenever he moved.

The infection was getting worse, pain loitered in his cheek and he was unable to move it and his jaw without pain exploding into his senses bad enough that his vision started going spotted, unconsciousness threatening to pull him under.

He stayed in a state of exhaustion not eased by the constant falls in and out of agonising sleep.

He was too weak to stand. To weak to do anything but wait. 

Darkness surged up again and Harry didn't fight it as it dragged him down into oblivion.

————————————————————————

Friday 17th June
apx. 10:00pm

Harry woke to a forceful hand shaking his shoulder, drawing him out of his slumber.

His vision blurred and he blinked as he tried to fight of the mist coating his eyes. Stood above him was the man in the suit, pulling him up under his arms and dragging him out of the car.

Metal once again bit into the side of his skull as the man in the suit held a gun to his head.

Harry's knees threatened to buckle under his weight causing the man to curse and hold him up by his waist, pulling him back against him.

Memories flooded un-permitted into Harry's mind and he quickly shoved them down, trying to focus over the roaring in his ears, pounding in his head and blinding pain from the cut on his face.

He violently shivered, head lulling to the side as he desperately tried to hold himself up.

He examined his surroundings the best he could. They appeared to be at a warehouse of sorts. Eight men provided back up, one of which was the vulgar man he kind of remembered from the night he was kidnapped. He couldn't recall much, all his memories merged into one.

It seemed so distant now, like all he had witnessed was covered in a thin layer of mist. He kind of remembered vague details most were just out of reach.