chapter 1

(A/N: ik the description says GOF-DHP2, i just wanted to include her meeting Blaise and her sorting. Although it was undetermined whether Cedric was Pure or Half blooded, for the sake of this story let's just go with Pure.)

"Are you excited for Hogwarts? Do you have everything?" Amos asked for what seemed to be the 50th time today to Arabella.

"Yeah dad, I'm beyond excited to be known as Cedric Diggory's little sister! Yippee." She replied sassily. Cedric and Amos only laughed in response to her sarcasm.

"Alrighty then, I suppose it shouldn't be that bad. We should be heading to Kings Cross now I assume." Amos said before cleaning all the dishes with Magic. The kids went and grabbed their trunks before heading to Kings Cross.

Once they got there, they went to Platform 9 3/4. Cedric easily went through the wall as it was his fourth year. Arabella continued after him, and to her surprise easily went through the wall.

"I suppose you want to sit with me and my friends then? Since you don't you know- know anyone." Cedric said.

"I'd rather choke than sit with you. Have fun though" Before he could reply, Arabella turned on her heels and walked away.

She found an empty compartment and sat down before pulling out a book and read quietly. Outside of her compartment there were two boys.

Thedore Nott and Blaise Zabini. Nott looked into the compartment before turning back to Zabini and asked if he knew the girl. He shook his head. She's pretty Blaise thought, before Theodore opened the door.

"Hello, mind if we sit?" Arabellas eyes were set on Blaise before shaking her head and mumbling a quick "no" before the two boys entered her compartment.

"I'm Theodore Nott, most people call me Theo though. And thats" "-Blaise, Blaise Zabini" Blaise cut him off before he could finish. "Pleasure. I'm Arabella, Arabella Diggory." Arabella said.

The three sat in silence for a while before Arabella spoke, "I'm going to change into my robes. I suppose we should be there soon, it was nice meeting you two."

When she walked out Theo spoke to Blaise "Oi mate, you look like you've fallen in love." Blaise smacked his shoulder playfully before responding "She's pretty I suppose." Theo hummed in response when the two walked to another compartment with their other friends and changed into their robes.

Arabella went towards the girls changing room, changed into her robes and went back to her compartment to find it empty. She let out a "hmph." Suddenly the train came to a stop. She hopped off the train and was greeted by a half giant, Hagrid, she thought.

"Alright 'er firs' 'ears this way" Hagrid called. She hopped into a boat which was filled by two darker haired brunettes, and a blonde. Arabella was in awe when she first saw the castle. Holy shit, this place is even bigger than I imagined.

When she hopped out of the boats she entered the castle, still shocked at the size. McGonagall explained the houses and how'd you'd be sorted. She took them into the great hall. Dumbledore gave a speech before McGonagall started calling names. A few names were called before Minerva called "Arabella Diggory!" Chatters erupted from the Hufflepuff table, causing Arabella to roll her eyes silently before stepping up to the stool. The hat spoke,

"A Diggory I see... nothing like your brother or father I see. Interesting surely, but cunning, ambitious, and a good leader... SLYTHERIN!"

Arabella could feel the disappointment from her brother and his friends but could care less. She sat down next to the blonde she was seated next too on the boats. "Daphne, Daphne Greengrass" Arabella shook Daphne's hand before continuing to watch the Ceremony.

When the ceremony and first day feast was over, Arabella headed to her dorm who she shared with Millicent Bullstrode, Pansy Parkinson, and Daphne Greengrass. Arabella unpacked her bags, showered, and headed to bed.