chapter 13

Seeing how well Cedric did in the first task, Arabella was less nervous for this one. Apparently they had to retrieve something from the water that's been stolen from them. She made her way into the stands with Daphne and Theo.

Dumbledore did his speach or whatever and the champions jumped into the water, well, Potter got pushed in.

After about hour of when the champions, Delacour emerged from the water with nothing, then Cedric with Cho, then Viktor with Hermione.

Arabella ran towards Cedric with Daphne following behind her and gave him a hug. "You alright?" She asked, "I'm fine, Potter seemed to be having trouble though." 

Before Arabella could respond Daphne came in short of breath. "My merlin Diggory you run fast." Cedric laughed loudly before speaking through laughs "You- you ran?" Arabella smacked him in the back of his head before speaking, "Yes I did. Sorry for being concerned about my brother entering himself in a deadly tournament." Cedric stopped laughing when Weasley and Fleur's sister, Gabrielle, emerged from the water, but no sign of Harry. 

"You reckon Potters alright?" Daphne asked from beside her. "I dunno." Arabella responded worriedly.

Potter soon emerged from the water, practically flopping onto the Platform coughing up water.

Dumbledore announced that Cedric was first, Harry was second, Krum was third, and Delacour was last.

In the common room, Arabella and Daphne worked on homework and talked about the Ball, which Arabella still didn't have an official date too, and headed off too bed.

(bad chapter, sorry.)