chapter 32

Slughorn's party had been going well, Blaise and Arabella had been having a good time with one another. Neville came over and offered them drinks, "You look great Neville, and thank you." Arabella said kindly. Blaise nodded at the boy, also accepting a drink. After a while of talking to a few of the guests, Filch dragged Draco by his collar out to the center of the party. Blaise defensively pushed Arabella behind him, making sure she wasn't hit by Dracos shenanigans. "Professor Slughorn sir, I just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor. He claims to have been invited to your party." Filch said. Before Draco could do anything stupid, Arabella spoke up, "My apologies professor. I invited him, he must've gotten lost." Filch let Draco go towards Blaise and her, before walking away angrily. "Thanks. But next time just let me go, wouldn't want to drag you into by shit." Draco chuckled, fear lying beneath his tone. "It's no problem, just don't get lost again." Arabella winked back at the boy. Snape walked over to the group, "Mind if I take Mr.Malfoy off your hands?" he asked. "He's all yours." she smiled at him. 

Arabella and Blaise took a seat, talking, waiting to see if Draco would return. He in fact didn't return so the two walked hand in hand back towards their common room.

They sat in the common room, talking about whatever came to mind. Draco came in shortly after, looking stressed as ever. He headed straight to his dorm, his eyes being a brighter shade of red. "Shouldn't you check on him?" Arabella questioned. "I'll let him blow off some steam." Blaise replied. 

After chatting some more, the two began parting ways for bed. Arabella turned around to say goodnight, but was cut off with Blaise gently pressing his lips against hers. Arabella pulled back, slightly shocked, but put her lips back on his shortly after. They smiled in the kiss, pulling back after a first year came downstairs. They laughed looking into each other's eyes, "What does this make us?" Arabella questioned quietly. "Whatever you want." Blaise smirked in response. She playfully rolled her eyes, pecking him once more before heading to her dorm.