chapter 3

After walking through the crowd of what felt like a million people to Arabella, they parted ways with the Weasleys, Potter, and Granger. They entered their "small tent" and Arabella immediately went towards, pulled out her sketchbook, and drew things she saw. Shortly after they started making their way up to their seats.

Ron called "Blimley dad how far up are we?" Lucius Malfoy called from below them "Well put it this way, if it rains you'll be first to know." They continued walking before Draco began to Pester, "Father and I are in the Minister's box. By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself!" Before Draco could continue his father hit him in the stomach with his cane which made Arabella chuckle, "Son't boast Draco. There's no need with these people." Lucius said, emphasizing the "P" in people. Harry grabbed Granger's shoulders before she said anything when Luciuses cane hit the railing. "Do enjoy yourself won't you? While you can." Lucius added with an evil grin. Ignoring his comments, they continued up to their seats. Arabella stood in between Cedric and Ron. The Ireland team came flying in from behind them "It's the Irish, there's Troy!-"

"-and Mullet!"

"-and Moran!" One Weasley twin called after another.

They let off fireworks with a dancing leprechaun when the Bulgarian (bull-gar-ee-an) came in. "Here come the Bulgarians!" A Weasley shouted. The crowd started obsessing over Krum while female Weasley and Granger, along with most girls there,  were obsessing over his looks.

"Good Evening. As Minister for Magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup!... Let the match begin." The minister called out.

Long story short the Irish won. The Diggorys were sitting in their tent when they heard "cheering" outside. Amos checked outside before telling his kids to stick together and head back to the portkey.

Everyone had seemed to make it except for Potter. Granger and Weasley went back for him and almost got charged for the crime, luckily Arthur made sure that they didn't, and that they had nothing to do with it.