chapter 12

Arabella woke up the next and showered and got ready. She quickly got ready and threw on mom jeans, airforces, and a random crewneck. 

She headed down to breakfast and began eating some kind of waffle. Daphne and Theo came in shortly after and started saying stuff about her night with Theo, none of which Arabella was listening. 

"How was your night with Rickett?" Daphne questioned. Arabella answered, "He was fine. Though I don't really see him as a romantic partner, and more as a brother you know?" Daphne returned, "Thats understandable." Theo chimed in, "Apparently Malfoy got Parkinson a crown? I knew he had money but sheesh." Arabella narrowed her eyes, "Typical Malfoy." Blaise and Draco walked in and sat on either side of Arabella.

"Where are your minions?" Arabella questioned Draco. He scoffed in response and Arabella let out an amused chuckled. "How was your night, Zabini?" Arabella asked. "Could've been better." He replied, keeping an unamused look. Arabella got the message that he didn't want to talk about it and kept eating.

Daphne and Theodore announced they were going somewhere together and left.

"They're probably off to snog somewhere" Malfoy sneered with disgust clear in his voice. Arabella chuckled, "for someone who was taught to hide all their emotions, you are terrible at hiding jealousy." she said. Malfoy scoffed while Blaise looked at her with admiration. He snapped out of his gaze when Draco caught him. Malfoy spoke, "Blaise and I have somewhere to go." He grabbed Blaises arm and exited the hall.

"You fancy Diggory?" Draco questioned. Blaise shot him a glare, "No, just never heard anyone talk to you like that" he responded cooly. "Right" Draco chuckled out. The two ended up in their dorm, mostly working one homework and reading.

Once Draco and Blaise left, Arabella went to the library for extra work with Potions. Arabella loved Transfiguration and Astronomy, but struggled with Herbology and Potions.

(A/N: I don't know how to end this so sorry for that.)