chapter 25

(a/n: i got huuuuge writer's block writing this so it is probably awful and i apologize in advance.)

Arabella went to the Girls Lavatory to just sit and process all the information Harry had just given her. She cried of course, none of what Harry said really made sense for now, but there's nothing she can do about it. She didn't have eye drops for when her eyes got red after crying, so she wiped her tears and headed towards the common room. She said the password and entered to find it rather full. She rolled her eyes and sat next to Daphne, avoiding her eyes doing so.

Daphne furrowed her brows at her friend, "Have you been crying?" she asked, worry present in her voice. Arabella met her eyes before looking away, "No, I was smoking a joint." She replied sarcastically. Daphne rolled her eyes and continued on her homework, along with Pansy who seemed to be giving Arabella a stink eye. 

Daphne helped Arabella with Potions and DADA, while Arabella helped her with Astronomy and Transfiguration. Daphne took Divination while Arabella took Muggle Studies, so they worked on that separately. The two finished right before dinner and ate along with Draco, Pansy, Blaise, and Theo. There was a lot of tension between Daphne, Theo, and Blaise, which Arabella chose to ignore. After a painfully tense dinner, Arabella went to the Astronomy (shocker), and Blaise followed along(shocker again).

"Smoking a joint again?" Blaise called from behind her. Arabella chuckled lightly, "No, though one would be nice in the moment." she replied sarcastically. Blaise bit his cheek to stop himself from laughing before sitting next to the brunette. "I brought you this." he handed her a vial. "Trying to poison me stalker?" Arabella jokingly accused. "It's for the scar dingus." Blaise explained. "How'd you kn-" Blaise stopped her, "You're not great at bandaging." he chuckled. Arabella had to admit it was funny, so she chuckled slightly. "Here let me see it." Blaise requested. He gently grabbed her hand, avoiding the scar, and put the liquid over the scar. It was was less visible, but it was red. 

"It's red." Arabella stated the obvious. "Thank merlin it worked. I made it myself, I want to become a healer when I graduate." He informed her. Arabella looked at him in awe, "It's incredible, thank you. And you'll be a great healer." Blaise smiled. 

After a brief conversation, the two made their way back to their common room. It was past curfew so the two snuck through the halls. "I should go to bed, goodnight Blaise." Blaise bit his cheek, "Night Arabella." She smiled at him before heading to her dorm. 

Thankfully her roommates were already sleeping, so she carefully got ready for bed and fell into a peaceful sleep.