chapter 8

(A/N: I know I keep time skipping but I don't have anything to write in the time being soooo deal with it <3)

The day Arabella had been dreading more than the Champions themselves, the first task. She made her way to the stands along with Daphne who was on her right. On Daphne's right was Pansy, along with Milliecent. Blaise was on her left, along with Nott, Malfoy, and Malfoys goons. 

They all were quiet until Arabella spoke up, "I'm going to visit my idiotic older brother. Save my seat will you?" Daphne looked at her and nodded. 

Arabella was going to go into the tent when Granger stopped her. "They've just sent me out, Sorry." Arabella slightly smiled "Oh no worries, thank you though." The two slightly smiled at one another before parting ways. Arabella huffed when she sat down when Parkinson spoke up, "So how'd it go?" Arabella looked at her before responding, "I would've went in but they sent Granger out so." Pansy furrowed her eyebrows and let out a "hmph" before leaning back into her chair. 

Not too long after, a canon went off signaling it was time for the Champions to start. The crowd started chanting "Diggory" which made a few turn heads towards Arabella.

Long story short Potter and Krum got tied for first, Cedric got second, and Delacour got third. After all the champions had gone Arabella ran towards Cedric in the tent, and engulfed him into a hug. "You alright?" She asked, slightly out of breath. Cedric chuckled at his sister's panicked state and told her that he's fine. She let out a sigh of relief, "Good, great actually. I suppose you have people waiting for you, congrats Ced. I'm proud of you." She lightly smiled and patted his shoulder before leaving to meet up with Daphne in the common room. 

She entered the common room expecting Daphne to be waiting for her, but instead saw Theo. She was about to just walk past him when he spoke up, "Hey Arabella, do you erm- know if Daphne has a date yet? For the ball I mean-" Arabella had a look of shock on her face when he spoke. She smirked to herself before turning around and replying, "As a matter of fact she doesn't. But I'd get a move on, the girls got offers." He muttered a "thanks" and a "goodnight" before going towards the boys dorms. 

Arabella entered her dorm with a huge smirk on her face before showering and heading off to bed.