𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏•𝐏

Would you like this to become a series? Comment! A/N

Months. It had been months since you have heard or seen you boyfriend Peter.

It all started when you and the class were coming home from a field trip until Ned yelled, "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" whilst looking out of the window seeing a donut shaped space ship and suddenly Peter was gone. And since then you haven't seen him and you were beyond worried.

You had had enough. So you decided you had to got to The Avengers Tower and get some answers.

However you didn't get the chance to as Tony Stark was now at your apartment door. "Tony?" You asked in confusion opening the door.
"Hey kid." Tony greeted meekly, flashing a forced smile. "Would you mind if?" Gesturing towards your sofa.
"Of course," You agreed moving to the side then sitting on the sofa with him.
So you cut to the chase and asked worriedly, "Where is Peter Tony?"
"Y/N-"
"Where is he Tony?" You asked cutting him off desperately.
"He's dead Y/N, He's dead." Tony stuttered now looking away from you and tears piking in his eyes.
That's when your world crashed around you, "No." You said sternly looking him dead in the eyes, refusing to believe what you heard.
"He's gone kid." Tony said now returning to your eyeline.
"No, no no no!" You exclaimed now breaking down and crashing onto the floor in broken sobs.
"I know kid, Y/N I-I was there there was absolutely nothing I could do." Tony reassured now crying silently on the floor with you. "And do you know what h-his last words were?"
You didn't answer but just looked up at him.
"He said 'Tell Y/N I love her and t-that I w-was going to be your husband.'"

Your sobs now became silent cries and Tony offered "Stay with Me and Morgan and Pepper it doesn't have to be permeant but-"

"Y-Yes please." You agreed shakily.

Was it all going to be ok?