𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐏•𝐏

I know I haven't written in a long time and I'm sorry

I know I haven't written in a long time and I'm sorry. To show how sorry I am going to write a really long imagine.

"Babyyyyy cudddlesss." Peter whined pulling at your t-shirt.
You were writing your essay for your science homework and Peter wouldn't let you be.
"Honey, I need to finish this for Monday." You cooed stroking his chocolate coloured hair.
"Mmm," Peter grumbled.

Then, Peter lifted your shirt and put his head into your stomach.                                                   "Loveee, what are you doing?" You asked tilting your head and looking downwards away from your computer screen.                                                                                                                    "Snuggling." Peter simply said.                                                                                                                "Peterrrrrr I promise I will snuggle with you later but I need to finish this." You reasoned softly pulling his head from under your shirts and lifting his head by his chin making him meet to his eye line.                                                                                                                                      "Baby please," Peter whined again now becoming desperate.                                             "Peter!" You groaned trying not to give in.           "Fine!" Peter stropped hastily realising his arms around your waist.                                         "Peter I want to snuggle with you, I really do but Love, I need to get this finished." You explained going over to him and kissing his forehead.                                                                     "Can I at least have one kiss babydoll?" Peter begged, gripping your waist.                                  "Ok, hun," You agreed, kissing him on his supple lips for at least 2 minutes then pulled away which caused Peter to whine, "Y/N, please one more?
"Honey-" "Just for 5 minutes?"                                                                                                                                      "This is never going to end  is it?" Y/N asked tilting her head and she wasn't given a response but made Peter pull you into his twin bed and nestled his head in the crook of your neck and placed lovebites on your neck and collarbone.

Let's just say you two were longer than 5 minutes. (;