𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈 𝐓•𝐇

"Um no well-" Tom started
"I don't think so but I think he is daddy material." Y/N teased winking at Tom.
"Huh, I thought you called him daddy only in the bedroom cause last night-"Harrison began saying with a sly smug look on his face.
"Really Haz, really?" You asked rhetorically shaking your head. "There is a baby present." You said is a hush tone.
Meanwhile, Tom has no luck on hiding his blush as it is more predominant than it has ever been before. "Thanks mate." Tom responded nodding his head. "Can we leave please." Tom pleaded whispering in your ear.
"Sure let me just say goodbye to the baby." She whispered back.
"Okay guys we're gonna head off now." Y/N said to Nikki and Harrison. "Goodbye now sweet angel I will see you soon I promise!" You said happily bopping the little ones nose and handing them to Nicola.
"Bye!" Tom said quickly while at grabbing your arm and dragging it to the car.
"What is up with you?" You asked confused as you sat in the car and reached for your seat belt.
"I'll tell you love when we get home."He says now more relaxed and starts the engine.
(Le Time skip)
Tom opened the door and then requested "Y/N darling can we talk?".
"Yeah sure." You said nervously sitting on the sofa.
"First of all I'm not breaking up with you." Tom reassured,you let out a sigh of relief.
"I know we have only been dating a year but." He took a deep breath and rushed "Iwannahaveababy."
"What?" You said tilting your head.
"Baby." He whined bashfully
You giggled at his playfulness.
Slowly he exhaled and repeated "I wanna have a baby."
"Uh Tom." You said in complete shock.
"I know I shouldn't of said anything I'm sorry-"
"No no no Tom that's not it." You cooed standing up and pulling him back onto the couch allowing him to nuzzle his head into your neck. "I just think you have just got your acting career going-" You explained
"I know but I want to have a baby with you,I have never wanted anything this desperately please,I want a baby." He gushed whilst slowly beginning to rub your belly.
"Okay Tom."
"Really?" He said excitedly.
"Yes really."
"Baby I love you so much." He said tightening his grip on you waist.
"I love you too Tommy." You said kissing his forehead.  
"I guess we better start then." You said smoothly.
"Oh baby I'm gonna ruin you."