"𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲?"

Y/N was a very well-known actress she started acting when she was 15 years old. However, she had no idea that Tom Holland had a massive celebrity crush on her.

{Italics are flashbacks}

"NO PADDY I LOVE HER MORE!" 15-year-old Tom yelled at his 7-year-old brother Paddy as they walked out of the cinema after watching the film Y/N starred in.

"NO I LOVE HER TO THE MOON AND BACK!" Paddy screamed back at his brother trying to top the infinite amount of love he had for her.

"WELL I LOVE HER TO PLUTO AND BACK!" He angrily retaliated knowing his brother couldn't make a come back.

"Boys, stop this is ridiculous its just a girl!" Nikki said having enough of them yelling at each other.

"It's not just a girl," Paddy and Tom thought.

8 years later nothing had changed both of the boys were still completely head over heels for Y/N and one day Toms dreams came true.

"Mr Tom Holland is that you?" Y/N said in a sweet sing-song voice.

"Y/N?" He asked in complete shock as he could not believe what he saw before him Y/N had her hair in a neat low bun with a long nude satin dress with minimal make-up she looked stunning.

"What are you doing h-here?" He asked remembering he was at the Spiderman Far From Home premiere.

"I'm friends with one of the producers and can I just say I am honoured to meet you, I loved you in Spiderman Homecoming and the Heart of the Sea." 

"T-thank you, I loved you in (Your film choice) I-I was wondering if you would wanna grab a drink after this?" He asked nervously

"Of course." You replied happily then the movie credits began so they took their seats and watched the amazing film.

After the film, they went to a bar that was about 15 minutes away and was recognized by some fans.

******

"Tommy?" Y/N asked cautiously.

"Yes, Darling?" He said barely looking up from his phone.

"When can I meet your brothers?"  

That question got Toms full attention, he placed his phone on the contour  and looked her in the eyes and said: "Darling the only reason I haven't introduced you to my brothers is because of my little brother he is like in love with you."

"He can't be in love with me Tommy." You reassured.

Boy was you wrong

******

"Hi Paddy I need to tell you something," Tom said nervously to his younger brother while Paddy played Spiderman on the PS4.

"Yeah what's up?" He asked not really paying much attention to him.

"You know my g-girlfriend?" He said fidgeting with his fingers.

"What the one that I haven't meet?" He asked pausing the game and facing him.

"Oh yeah, she is d-downstairs if you want to meet her." He said hoping that he wouldn't care and go back to the game.

"Okay sure," Paddy said dully

Once Paddy got down the stairs he had the surprise of his life.

"Ah finally the famous Paddy," Y/N said turning around with a smile

Part 2 is coming