𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐏•𝐏

Whilst you were walking with Peter you felt fine but now the nerves were coming back.         
"Hey, are you ok?" Peter asked seeing the expression change on your face.                                             

"Yeah, it's just I'm getting nerves again." You admitted timidly.                                                                      

"Y/N you'll be fine you've got me and I've got a best friend called Ned and he would definitely be your friend. Speaking of here he is."                                                                                                                            

"Hey, Peter and girl. Wait, girl?" Ned asked shocked.                                                                                         

"Hi, Ned this is Y/N, my new neighbour." Peter vaguely introduced you.                                                    

"Hello, Ned." You greeted and extended your hand.                                                                                            

"Are you-"                                                                                                                                                                               

"Yes, I am English I'm from London." You answered before he could finish.                     Then you remembered you had to go pick up your timetable from the school reception so you asked Peter to show you the way around the school and the reception.                                                 

"Do you wanna get your timetable first or a tour of the school?" Peter asked whilst walking down the corridors.                                                                                                                                                             

"Can we get my timetable and go to my locker?" you answered and asked.                                             

"Of course," Peter said looking at you and smiled "Here's the reception." he nodded his head in the direction of the front desk.                                                                                                                                     

"Thanks, Peter." You thanked and got your timetable from the receptionist and joined Peter again "Right my locker is 347."                                                                                                                                         

"My locker is 346!" Peter said shocked, mouth opened. 

                                                                                 ✰✰✰✰✰✰

Eventually, you got back to the corridors and unlocked your grey locker.                                                Then Ned joined us and excitedly said to Peter "I got the lego Death Star!".

"Oh my God!" Peter and you said at the same time.

"You like Star Wars?" Ned asked getting more excited that he's meet someone who loves Star Wars.

"Yeah, it's my franchise other than the avengers." You replied.

"YOU LIKE THE AVENGERS!?!" They both exclaimed surprised.

"Do you wanna come over to my apartment to help build the Death Star?" Peter asked.

"Of course I'd love to if that's ok with you guys?" You clarified.

"Yeah, there's a lot of pieces so." Ned nodded.

Then the bell went and it was time for your first class...