𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐓•𝐇

Tom had just got back from filming and Y/N was thrilled! He had been away for 5 long months and has travelled across Europe for Spiderman Far From Home. Y/N woke up without Tom by her side which was odd as normally he would be clingy especially if he just came home from filming. Quietly, Y/N tiptoed downstairs as she could hear him talking to someone over the phone. Y/N knew it was wrong to eardrops but he wasn't really being discrete.

"I can't wait to see you again Z, I know you are the best when it comes to that," Tom said not knowing Y/N was about 6 meters away from him.

He cheated on me. You thought and it wasn't just anyone it was well your ex-best friend Zendaya, amazing, perfect, flawless Zendaya. Running up stair you broke into silent sobs which you muffled with a pillow. Suddenly, you heard footsteps coming up the stairs. In a panic, you wipe away your tears and lay on your side as you don't want to look at him.

"Hey, darling are you awake?" He asked softly kissing your head. Noticing you didn't move he assumed you were asleep, so he grabbed his jacket and keys and left. As soon Y/N heard the door close she burst out crying.

A few hours later

Y/N had finally had built up the courage to confront him. She had stopped crying and heard Tom giggling the keys in the door.

"Hey doll how was your-" He started

"Don't 'doll' me!" You yelled angrily.

"Y/N what's-" he tried to ask

"How long?" You questioned trying to calm down.

"How long what?" He asked extremely confused

"How long have you been cheating on me with Zendaya!"

"No that's not what's happening." He said putting the pieces together he thought you overheard him on the phone.

"Then what is Tom!" You said grumpily.

"This," He said calmly. He got down one knee "Y/N you are the light of my life, I don't think I would be here right now without you. You are the most gorgeous, smart, funny, cute, perfect woman in the whole world so would you do the honour of claiming you as mine forever will you marry me?"

Absolutely, shocked you say quickly "Yes, Yes a million times yes!"

Smiling like made he got off his knee and slid the ring on your fingers.

"I so sorry for accusing you of-" You started but were cut off by Tom kissing you deeply.

"I'm sorry for cutting you off but I needed to kiss you." He said in complete awe that you were his.

"I love you." You said sweetly

"I love you too darling," He said with the same amount of sweetness

And Y/N found out the phone call to Zendaya was finding the perfect ring for her, the love of Tom's life.