𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐓•𝐇

Finally coming home from vacation, even though Hawaii was incredible it felt amazing to come home to London. Tom was going to pick you up from Gatwick until you heard you're phone go off.

BestieQuakson

Hi Y/N I can't pick up I'm so sorry

Huh? you thought to yourself and replied.

Oh okay don't worry about it

However, you meant the absolute opposite. Huffing, you called a taxi to come and pick you up and take you home. You were actually meant to be going to his apartment to hang out but you still went home to change is you had just come off a 14-hour flight.

                                                         ✈︎    ✈︎    ✈︎    ✈︎    ✈︎    ✈︎    ✈︎   ✈︎

30 minutes later

You arrived at Toms apartment and not gonna lie but you were stunned. "Hi there I'm Brittany." said a sweet voice. [If your name is Brittany and fits the description I'm about to give please don't be offended] On Toms lap was a blonde, skinny, perfect Brittany. Barbie Girl you thought. The 'Barbie Girl' stereotype wasn't really Toms type but she was the CEO of that stereotype.

"Oh hi Y/N you made it!" I really wish I hadn't you clapped back in your head.

"Honey-baby-bear, can we stop watching Love Island now?" You felt you could projectile vomit across the room honey-baby-bear? EW. The night went slow well it didn't but it felt like it went on for an eternity. Quickly, you took a peek at you're phone and it said it was 10:00 so you put on your best acting skills to the test "hhh its getting late I'm gonna head home." you yawned stretching your arms.

"I'll drive you home." Tom said pulling away from snogging 'Barbie'

"Nah don't-" you started

"I didn't pick you up and you are probably jet-lagged."

"Seriously it's fine." you retorted

"No let me-" Tom began

"She said it was fine!" Blondie yelled.

"Hey, don't talk to Tom like that," you said protectively.

"Listen bitch, don't tell me what to do." She snarled.

"No, you listen bitch you don't talk to my best friend like that!" You sassily said.

"Y/N that wasn't need was it?" Tom criticised.

"Really Really Tom? Wow" You said taken aback and offended. That was it, you grabbed your keys and calmly flipped them off while you walked out the door.

[Should I make a part 2?]