𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓•𝐇

"Hey babe could you come here for a second?" You asked your boyfriend Tom.
"Yeah what's up doll?" He responded poking his head in the doorway of the bedroom.
"Why has Haz texted you 'I can't wait for our holiday!"You asked genuinely confused tossing the phone on the bed in his direction.
"Cause me, you and Haz are going on vacation!" He said excitedly picking up the phone and replying to Harrison.
"Really!"You asked Tom with a wide smile pulling up the sleeves on your (his) hoodie and putting it to your cheeks.
Tom nodded in response and hugged you from behind.
"So where are we going?" You asked excitedly tilting your head towards him.
                                                                       •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Costa Rica?!" You yelled shocked at Tom whilst looking at the flight times at the airport.
"We're going to Costa Rica!" You asked still yelling whilst Harrison and Tom were laughing out how surprised you were.
"No Y/N we are going to Germany Tom was just looking at the Costa Rica flight times for a laugh," Harrison said sarcastically rolling his eyes.
"I hate you." You said bluntly whilst trying to stifle a chuckle.
"Awww I love you too." He replied sweetly as he pulled you into a side hug and ruffling your hair.
"Hey, she's mine." Tom said jokingly pulling you away from Harrison and bringing you into a full hug which you snuggled your head in his chest.
All three of you burst out hysterically laughing which made some people stare.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
About a day later, you arrived at beautiful Costa Rica it might have been an almost 12-hour flight but it was worth it.
"Can we just dump our stuff in the room and then go to the beach." You asked them while at tying your hair up.
"Sure thing princess." Tom said softly kissing your forehead and getting into the rental car.
"You guys are so sweet it makes me sick," Harrison said playfully rolling his eyes putting the suitcases in the trunk.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As soon as you arrived into the hotel room you through your suitcase on to the bed and picked out this bikini:

                  •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••As soon as you arrived into the hotel room you through your suitcase on to the bed and picked out this bikini:

Whilst putting it on you heard a huff behind you.
"What, you know I like this piece." You said turning around to face him.
"Yeah I love it too but I don't like that other people get to see it." He said crossing his arms
"Aww, your such a whiny baby." You cooed playing with his hair knowing it would calm him down. "Come on darling let's go to the beach Haz is probably wondering where we are." You said pulling away from him and grabbing the key card.
                                                                              •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I'm gonna go use the bathroom," Harrison announced whilst pushing himself up on his forearms.
"Okay enjoy yourself!" You yelled back to him sarcastically which therefore you received a lovely middle finger from Harrison.
"Do you wanna ice cream?" Tom offered turning on his side to face you.
"Can I have an ice lolly instead?" You asked pouting outing down your phone.
"Of course love ." He replied kissing your temple and got up to get the ice creams and lolly.
You smiled and went back to scrolling on Instagram.
"Excuse me." A man standing in front said.
"Yes, can I help you?" You asked politely giving your attention to him.
"I'm James I was wondering if we could go on a date sometime?" He asked confidently
"No I'm sorry-" You started
"Oh come on I could show you a good time."
He flirtatiously and winking whilst touching your thigh.
"Hey!" A voice called angrily which you soon recognised was Tom. James was absolutely horrified and attempted to scramble away.
"No, I don't think so mate, touch my girl again and you'll regret it." He threatened and gave you your ice lolly.
"S-sorry i-it won't happen a-again." James stuttered and quickly ran away.
"I knew  that swimsuit was going to cause trouble." He said whilst pulling you to be little spoon.
"Hey, I told you I love this bikini." You said annoyed sucking your ice lolly.
"Well, I'm gonna have to show everyone." He said simply.
"Show everyone what?" You asked confused looking up at him.
"Mine." He growled into your in-ear and protectively and tightly grabbed your waist.
Immediately, you pulled his head forward and kissed him passionately.
"Guys I agreed to go on this vacation if I wasn't third-wheeling!" Harrison yelled breaking the kiss.