"𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬," 𝐓•𝐇

LilyHemsworth

(Thank you so much as this is my first ever request, and first vote love you. Hope you enjoy! xxx)

"Baby, wake up we gotta meet Haz in half an hour ." Said a sweet voice which belonged to your of 6-month boyfriend Tom.

"Hmmm, do we have to go?" You whined childishly snuggling into his shirtless chest.

"Yes, we do as we haven't hung out together in ages." He said getting up from the be which caused you to whine more at him.

"Fine." You huffed crossing your arms dramatically.

"Darling if you get dressed I will cook breakfast." He offered whilst pulling off the duvet that was covering your now cold body.

"Uh fuck you, Tom!" You mumbled as you squirmed in your bed.

"Maybe later if your lucky,"  Tom teased "Fine no breakfast than." He said shrugging his shoulders and walking off.

"No, breakfast!" You exclaimed getting up quickly.

"Okay love, pancakes?" He asked already knowing the answer

"Your the best." You said back smiling

"I know," Tom replied cockily while putting the pancake batter in the pan.

Y/N stumbled to her wardrobe actually  Y/N thought sneakily walking to Toms draws and quickly taking out a maroon hoodie that came to your mid calve.  You had only been dating for 6 months and you had already been stealing his clothes especially his hoodies.

"Hey Baby, do you know where-" Tom looked at you in playful frustration, he put the pancake on the plate and crossed his arms "So that's where my hoodie was." He teased.

You giggled at his mock anger.

"I'm sorry Tommy do you want it back?" You offered sheepishly

"No of course love, you look amazing in them." He complemented truthfully and hugged you.       "Actually why do you look better in them?" He asked burying his head into the crook of your neck peppering soft kisses and slightly sucking on your neck leaving already noticeable hickeys.

"Okay baby come on we have to go to Haz's don't we?" You teased barely moving his head for him to look in your eyes which he did but he was pulling his signature puppy dog eyes.

"Mhmm, maybe Haz can wait a few minutes," Tom said his voice drenched in arousal.

"Maybe later if you lucky." You said bopping his nose and getting up running away from him as you knew you were now in trouble.

"Y/N your gonna pay for that!" He yelled whilst giggles filled the air.