𝐋𝐢𝐳 𝐈𝐈 𝐏•𝐏

(GUESS WHAT IM NOT DEAD! I'm sorry for the lack of updates don't come for me but I'm losing the inspiration to write so if anyone is interested give the book to someone else or discontinue it. Also I'm putting in marvel reaction memes because why the fuck not "LANGUAGE" "SHHH CAP" ALSO THANK YOU FOR 2000 READS THIS IS CRAZY I LOVE YOU ALL 3000,anyway on with the imagine....)
ANGST ENDING
"What's going on?" Peter rushed out after catching up with you.
"Ummm I can't say." You whispered tears streaming down your face.
"Come on Y/N you know you can trust me," Peter says sincerely with a hint of worry.
"I like you, Peter." You stuttered finally looking into his chocolate eyes.
"I like you too Y/N-" "No No, I mean like you like you!" You looked down fearing what he was going to say next.
"Oh Y/N, I-I umm don't see y-you in that way I see you a-as like a sister and I-I like Liz."
He responded sorrily swallowing hard.
Your heart broke in a million pieces, he had feelings for Liz. And on top of that, he sees you as sister a sister.
"I-I hope we still can be best friends though-"
"I'm sorry Pete I-I don't think we can go back." And with that tear silently pouring down your face you left the school and Peter on the verge of tears.
FLUFF ENDING
"What's going on?" Peter panted after catching up with you.
"Ummm I can't say." You whispered tears streaming down your face.
"Come on Y/N you know you can trust me," Peter says sincerely with a hint of worry.
"I like you, Peter." You stuttered finally looking into his chocolate eyes.
"Oh Y/N I never thought you felt the same I-I thought you only saw me as a friend." Peter rushed out relieved
"Really b-but what about Liz?" You asked with hope on your heart.
"I didn't think you liked me back so I tried to move on and I saw Liz but it didn't work in still want you." Peter confessed, "Will you went on a date with me and if I don't mess it up, be your boyfriend?" Peter asked taking his hand in yours.
"Of course Pete!" You exclaimed in pure happiness.
"Come on let's go back to the cafeteria," Peter said walking through the halls hand in hand to lunch.