𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓•𝐇

A/N Hi guys I hope you are all coping well with quarantine and sorry I haven't been updating school work has been so heavy,I know it sucks as my birthday was a few days ago.Also thank you so much for 1000+ reads like wtf I love you all 3000 ♥️🥰

"Babe!" Tom yelled from upstairs.
"Yes!" You yelled back.
"Do you like my outfit?" Tom asked walking down the stairs in a Spider-Man suit.You burst out laughing which also caused Tom to as well.
"That's amazing." (Little Sebastian Stan reference comment if you got it.)
"Awww thank you." Tom said sweetly pulling you into a hug.
"I don't know how long I can stay indoors." You complained looking up at him.
"I know darling it sucks but I have a surprise for you." Tom said excitedly pulling you up from the sofa and dragging you to your bedroom.

"What?" You asked giggling whilst he pulled you.
"This"

"Marvel Movie Marathon!" Tom exclaimed

"Marvel Movie Marathon!" Tom exclaimed. Tom had set up a amazing and cute which had marvel blankets thrown all over the bed; a few candles lit as well.
"Oh honey, I love it!" You replied excitedly and diving into the bed.
"Okay first movie Cap 1." Tom declared going on to Disney+ and selected the movie.A few minutes later we got to the scene of when little Steve was being beaten up in the alleyway and was saved by James.
"Uh baby you got a little drool there." Tom teases wipping your lip.
"What Bucky and Pre serum Steve are cute." You said shrugging and trying not to burst out laughing.
"Umm babe is there something your not telling me?" Tom asked acting hurt.
"I'm sorry Tom, my heart lies with Bucky and Steve." You replied.
"Well to bad your mine." Tom possessively declared tightening the grip around your waist.
"Seriously though, I am team cap." You told him seriously.
"What?!? What about Team Iron Man and I?" Tom asked pouting.
"I love Robert and you more than everything but Capsicle is right with this one." You explained turning your head back to the movie.
"I can't believe you." Tom huffed in frustration and crossed his arms like a child.
"Aww my poor baby." You cooed snuggling closer to him and kissing his forehead.

(Le time skip brought to by laziness)

The dreaded scene had come James' 'death'.You nuzzled your head into Toms side when you saw Bucky holding the bar whilst dangling out of the train.
"Darling why do you still get sad about this scene (spoiler alert well to be fair if you haven't watched Cap 1 do you live under a rock it's 2020) he comes back hun." Tom soothes stroking your hair.
"It's just that Steve doesn't know that and he's just watched his life-long best friend die in front of him." You explained ,now crying at the look on Steve's face as he sobs.
"Honey, shhh it's okay." Tom comforted kissing the top of your head as you sob on to Toms now wet Spider-Man suit.
"I just feel so bad for him, imagine losing your best friend and watch him fall to his death and you had nothing to do about it." You sniffled calming down as that horrible scene was over (if you didn't cry during that scene you are not human).
Finally, the film finished and it was onto the next film Captain Marvel. Which wasn't as tear-jerking as the previous film.
"What do you think of Captain Marvel?" You asked Tom absentmindedly still concentrating on the tv screen.
"What the movie or character?" He asked looking down at you while tracing small circles on your thigh.
"Both." You answered shoving popcorn into your mouth.
"Umm she is alright but the film is much better." He replied.
"Fair enough." You replied putting your attention back on the screen.
A while later the film finished and now Iron Man was put on and you started feeling upset as (spoiler alert but seriously how have you not watched endgame?) he was no longer alive.

(Another time skip brought to you by writers block)
"Wow we have sat and watched six hours worth of marvel movies that's basically a school day!" You said amazed.
"Yep it was defiantly worth it though." Tom replies kissing your cheek.
"Yeah nothing can beat marvel." You agreed trying to get up but a Tom's arm tightened around your waist.
"Tommmyyy." You whined trying time pry his arm of you.
"No! Snuggles now!" Tom declared now rapping both arms around you tightly.
"Hun I think you should get out of that suit I can feel your sweat through the spandex." You said feeling his forehead to brush away sweat.
"Fine." He stropped reluctantly pulling his arms away from your waist and went to the bathroom.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"You all washed now?" You called at Tom who was still in the bathroom even though he has at least been in there for an hour.
"Uhh almost!" He yelled back stepping out of the shower and dried off and put on a pair of grey joggers and a black.
"Finally!" You exclaimed dramatically through your hands in the air.
"Shut it." He replied playfully and crawled back on the bed to cuddle with you.
"Much better." You commented as you sighed in satisfaction.
"What would I do with out you?" He whispered looking up at you.
"Probably harass poor Harrison 1000 times more and annoy the absolute shit out of him." You stated simply.
"I already annoy the absolute shit out of him." He said confused whilst laughing.
"True." You said in agreement.
"God Darling, I love you so much." He said in awe feeling lucky to have you in his arms and to call you mine.
"Aww I love you too Tommy." You replied feeling an eminence amount of love for him in your heart.
Suddenly, Tessa came running in and trampled all over both of you
"Tess!" Tom exclaimed in pain
"We love you too Tessa." You said weakly as she had just trod and your rib cage.

" You said weakly as she had just trod and your rib cage