"𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠," 𝐓•𝐇

"Y/N, come in get up," Tom whined shaking you.
"Hmpf  no." You said tiredly turning on your side facing away from him.
"Nuh-uh, today is your birthday," Tom whispered in your ear whilst moving closer into a spooning position and slowly stroking your side.
Giving up, you turned on your back and propped your head upon the headboard.
"Finally!" Tom exaggerated "I made you breakfast in bed." He said picking up the plate from the side which was a stack of pancakes with maple syrup.
"Aww thank you, baby." You said sweetly smiling, you took the plate from his hands putting it on your lap.
"Your welcome baby girl, happy birthday," Tom said sincerely. "Oh wait I almost forgot I got you something!" Tom exclaimed jumping out of bed and running into the hallway.
"Babe I told you not to get me anything!" You yelled defeated.
"Well, I know you will like this gift-"
"A PUPPY!" You yelled excitedly at Tom. He was holding this puppy:

"Yep," Tom replied handing the cute puppy over to you

"Oh my god, he is so cute! I love him thank you!" You said with an awestruck expression
"Again your welcome doll." He said snuggling back into you putting his head in the crook of your neck.
"What's his name?" You asked looking a the puppy then at Tom.
"That's for you to decide darling." He said looking back at you.
"How about Peter." You offered to stoke the puppy.
"Peter it is." He said placing a kiss on your neck.
"I love you, Peter." You expressed stoking him.
"Hey what about me?" He asked pouting
"I love you too Tom." You said kissing the top of his head.
"That's funny as I love you too." He said getting more sleepy while you started to stroke his hair.
"Happy birthday." He murmured then falling asleep.