𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐏•𝐏

You had lived most of your life in London but your mum got a promotion in New York and your whole life changed.
At first, you hated the idea, but when you finally got there you realised it wouldn't be that bad.

                               ~𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩~                                                             ☕︎︎          ☕︎︎          ☕︎︎          ︎☕︎︎          ☕︎︎When you got settled into your new apartment your mum suggested: "Why don't ...

~𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩~
                                                             ☕︎︎          ☕︎︎          ☕︎︎         ︎☕︎︎          ☕︎︎
When you got settled into your new apartment your mum suggested: "Why don't you introduce yourself to the neighbours Y/N."
"What? Are you serious?" You asked not to want to go.
"Come on who knows they could be someone your age." She prompted.
"Fine." You sighed feeling your social anxiety start to kick in.
                                                             ☕︎︎          ☕︎︎          ☕︎︎         ︎☕︎︎          ☕︎︎
Leaving the apartment you quickly ran your fingers through your hair then you saw someone.
"Oh hi are you the new neighbours?" Asked an American teenage boy taking out one of his headphones he chestnut brown hair and a blue jumper with a scientific symbol and jeans.
"Hi yes my name is Y/N nice to meet you." You introduced.
"Oh cool my names Peter, Peter Parker and just wondering are you English?" He asked clarifying.
"Yes I grew up in London with my mother but we moved here as she got promoted. So what about you?" You explained and asked.
"Well, I live with my aunt. My parents died but I have my Aunt May and she's the best and I was born here in Queens." Peter answered and felt sad for bringing up his parents.
"Oh, I'm so sorry Peter." You sympathised looking slightly down, deciding to change the subject you commented: " I love the jumper by the way I'm a massive science nerd, I'm actually going to go to Midtown School."
"Oh my God, that's where I go!" Peter said shocked, "That's so weird but awesome though" he added nervously scratching the back of his neck.
"Anyway I've got to go sorry but it was nice meeting you." You apologised sadly.
"Yeah, it was nice meeting you too bye." Peter nodded understanding.
"Goodbye." You said pushing open the apartment door and closing it.
"Well?" Your mother asked looking up at you from cutting the vegetables.
"I think I have a crush."
𝙄  𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙨 '𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙧𝙠' 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 6.32𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 3000 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 -