2.

The door wasn't locked so when I turn the handle and push; it opens.

Big white walls make a path with lots of doors. Hallways make me nervous. It's a very long room that people don't like standing in. You'll be in someones way if you stand in a hallway. Everyone likes rooms but I find them lonely.

Actually, I find everywhere I am to be...

lonely.

My cotton socks have little to no grip on the floor making me weary of falling. Do I own shoes? The answer stays unknown because I don't take the time to look behind me and check in my room. Instead, I start walking down the corridor.

Curiosity gets the better of me and I set off to find the man who was in my room. He almost talked to me. It's been so long since someone talked to me instead of at me. Hannah might have convinced him that it's useless to talk to me but I still want to see what he looks like.

The hallways seem to go on forever and somehow I end up exactly where I started. By my room...

Did I get turned around?

I need to go that way and turn right- no left. I turned right the first time. Or did I go straight? What what do I need to go? My brain feels cloudy and I'm confused. 

I look at my room but it's not actually my room, it's a room with a window. No, this is my room! I go into it but on my bed is a person. He looks over and starts babbling. No it's not my room. I leave the room and look around.

So if im not at my room...

Where am I?

Someone grabbing my wrist harshly sets me into panic mode. I frantically try to run but the lady whose got me is adamant on dragging me away. "Stop fucking struggling!" She yells at me and yanks me forward.

My socks slide and I'm forced to follow or I'll fall.

The lady explains nothing and soon I'm being shoved into a room. A office? "He's here, you might want to come out before he steals or breaks things!" She yells shoving me into a chair and then leaving.

I don't want to be here.

I get up and try to get out using the same door but it's locked.

"Oh, good. You're here. I'm josh franceschi, I've been told you are deaf and unable to communicate so I'm sorry if this is confusing," he talks slow and moves his hands a bunch as he talks. He's talking in sign language to me also? I don't know sign language but this is surprising.

He's acting like i'm... Human..

"I need to check your weight. Can you understand? I want you to step on this," he explains pointing at the scale. He is talking to me very slow and on the loud side but he's talking to me.

Do I want to follow instructions? No.

I don't like this place and nobody here is good. Not even him. He might not be as bad as the others but he's still one of them. He won't let me leave and that's all I want to do.

I turn back to the door and yank at the doorknob while turning. I need out!

"Okay... We can weigh you later. Do you want to go out?" He asks like it's not obvious. Maybe they are the stupid ones. Of course I want to go fucking out!