19.

Oliver's pov

"Clothes? Yeah. Wallet? Right here. Keys? Keys- wheres my keys?" Josh is practically running around the house looking for things and trying to be ready to go to his mom's. Josh goes to me and grabs his keys that happen to be in my hand.

"Kellin? Wheres he? Ugh!" He says before jogging up the stairs.  A moment later he's running back down and going into the kitchen. 

"Coffee is ready, you'll have to get kellin to make you some- fuck," I hear a cup shatter as he's doing all this. "KELLIN CLEAN UP THIS GLASS WHEN YOU GET DOWN!" Josh yells and comes back into the livingroom again and kisses the top of my head.

"Bye, I'll see you very late tonight or tomorrow.  The drive is long-" he looks at the stairs. "Kellin I need you down here with Oli!" He yells. "Fuck wheres my shoes-" and with that he's running back to his room.

I almost want to laugh at Josh for how chaotic he's being. Its Friday morning and while I've been watching cartoons on the tv he's been freaking out about getting out the house before a certain time and I'm pretty sure it's been past that time for a while.

I hear some more of josh yelling from upstairs and this time he comes down the boy that I only saw once before emerges out of his room. He looks like he woke up a moment ago due to his messy looks.

"Okay I'm leaving bye, love," Josh says rushing to me and kissing my cheek- well, that was his plan but I turned my head so I can look at him, unaware of his plan- His lips press against my lips for only a second before he's pulling away and blushing.

"Sorry, bye," he says before rushing out the house.

As soon as he leaves the house is silent, way different from a moment ago when Josh was flailing around. At this moment is when my brain process what just happened. My face heats up and my brain replays Josh kissing me over again.

Kellin has made his way to the recliner and is now curled up in a ball as if he was a dog in a dog bed. His face is hidden by his long black hair but I bet his eyes are closed and he's going back to sleep.

The front door bursts open and josh is running back in leaving the door wide open as he goes to his room. He must have forgot something. On his way back he sees Kellin trying to sleep. "Kellin no sleeping, remember what I said!?" Josh shouts making the boy sit up normal and glare at josh.

"Good. Bye, love you two! Be safe!" And with that josh is gone again.

Love?

Nobody's ever loved me before, not romantically or casually. My parents hated me and so did my brother. I can't remember why I know this but I do. I also remember that my boyfriend at the time didn't love me either.

None of their faces or even personalities can be conjured into my mind but at least I remember I had a family at one point... I wish I could talk to Josh about this. I wish I could just be normal.

My eyes go back to the boy my age to see he's slumped over to the side and now asleep. He looks like he needs a proper night of sleep.

The morning goes by slow; Kellin sleeps and I watch TV. It's only when he wakes up when my day really begins.

"Do you need to use the bathroom or anything like that?" Kellin asks rubbing his eyes as he wakes up the rest of the way. I shake my head no and he looks at the clock. Its twelve o'clock.  Numbers have been getting easier to read lately.

"Wheres that piece of paper Josh gave me?" He asks more to himself as he looks on the counter. He finds it almost immediately and looks at it. Josh was being silly and made a list of things Kellin needs to do for me or help me with.

"Jeez, he even wrote what temperature your coffee needs to be..." he then looks at me and his eyes seem to judge me. He then looks back at the paper and rolls his eyes at some if the stuff Josh wrote.

I'm starting to think Kellin doesn't like me very much...

He goes into the kitchen and starts making two cups off coffee. I sit still and watch him carelessly make our coffee not caring about Josh's instructions. When he comes back in he gives me the coffee and I notice its hotter than what Josh gives me.

I blow at it a little and take smaller sips than usual but it's okay. When I go to look at the TV I see kellin is looking at me with a look I cant read. His face is almost blank but it's not. 

"They say you're special, is that true?" He asks.

What?

I shrug, I don't know...

"No, I want an answer.  Are you stupid, yes or no?" He says in a rude tone.

I shake my head no because I don't think I'm stupid. I get lost easily and some stuff is hard to understand but I'm not stupid. I don't this I'm retarded either.

"Me neither, if you were you would have burned your tongue on that coffee," he points out and smiles.

He doesn't think I'm stupid?

His smile goes away and then he looks sad again. Kellins eyes scan me before he looks into his coffee. His phone rings making him grab it and look at the caller ID. He sighs and answers it. "Hey..." his voice still holds a sad tone to it.

"Sorry, I'm busy... well maybe go to Andy's?... No and you shouldn't either... I'm drinking coffee and about to eat. No... okay have fun with that, bye," Kellin hangs up and rolls his eyes at his phone.

"He's so... frustrating," he tells me as he gets up.

"I'm going to cook, do you like french toast?" He asks so I nod.

I wonder who called him? His fiance? Why would he say his fiance is frustrating?

Thoughts on kellin?

Phone call?

Oli?

Josh 🤭😂

They accidentally kissed hehehe

I made the skirt part of the dress and got a corset so soon I'll have a really cool dress. The skirt I just made was more of an experiment, it's weird fabric so I'll be making a different and better one.

I woke up at 5am skskksksks

Tomorrow I'll wake up at 4 or 4:30

Dream:

I was at a fancy house with a pool but apparently I was supposed to be watching a baby but I didn't know but I found it dead in the pool and started to freak out. Inside the house had boxes and trash all over and then I was like 'this cant be real' and then I realized it was a dream so I started staying "I'm in a dream" and clapped my hands thinking about how that would restore the house to a clean calming environment.  It worked most of the way but only did one room at a time so I was going around clapping and then I  tried to clap Oli into existence. It worked, he appeared on a shelf/bookcase but he was busy so he teleported away. I went into the kitchen and there was this russian lady cook and I told her I was dreaming so i wanted to try some food to see if it tasted better. She cooked me a grilled cheese sandwich and was going to make me some pastries but as i was eating my grilled cheese i started to wake up. The grilled cheese sandwiche was hot and really yummy but not worth waking up for