THIRTEEN

You have been warned...
'SURPRISE!'

(PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG FIRST OR LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING - Alexa, please play STIGMA by V)

💚✌️💜

"F*ck me..."

Jimin swallowed a nonexistent giant lollipop in his throat. He never once imagined that a woman would ask him to f*ck her... never.

"F*ck me... please..." she repeats, her voice was soft contrasting her strong force when she held his shirt pulling him closer. Jimin felt hot all of a sudden with his face closer to hers. He swallowed hard again as his eyes landed on her wet lips.

"Je...Jeo..." he stuttered while pulling himself away, fighting the urge in him to kiss her.
Suddenly she loosens her grip on his shirt and Jimin was able to extend their distance just a bit. Still she's not letting him go.

"Don't you want to f*ck me?" Jeongyeon asked looking at him in the eyes.

Jimin is still in shock and his mind is going blank. "What shall I do?" he problematically asked himself. He wanted to completely pull away from her but he is frozen and he felt weak especially when he noticed how lonely and empty her gaze is.

He was busy reading her when all of a sudden, he felt her other hand gliding in between his legs and squeezed his thigh. He was startled, his eyes are wide opened, "Omo..."

She smirked, "Don't you guys love it when women touch you?"

He swallowed an invisible giant meatball in his throat this time.

She then puts her hands away from him, freeing him and with that Jimin took a breath of relief.

He thought she's done but no. He was hella suprised when she removed the blanket covering her and pulled his hand placing it in between her legs. She made him cupped her vagina over the sheer cloth of her dress.

"Don't you guys love it when you touch us, women?"

Jimin forcefully removed his hand from her hold. "This is not right, Jeongyeon."

She suddenly laughed out loud, "What's not right? Touching me?"

Jimin just watched her go crazy until her laugh faded and she starts her monologue... "I f*cking want a family... you know, a complete one... I want to have a child of my own and a husband..." she smiled a bit but loses it instantly as tears escaped from her eyes... "I promised myself to never cry again, but f*ck! F*ck this! F*ck him and his f*cking sashimi!" She cries in pain.

"You, him, all the men in the world are f*cking bastards!" she rants.

Jimin just listens to her as she bursts her pain about cheaters and men who can't stay loyal. He knows she won't be able to open up herself when she is in her right mind so he stayed there, taking bits of information to somehow understand where she is coming from. He pitied her seeing how hurt she is and at that moment he wanted to punch whoever the guy who cheated on her. He also wanted to punch his Appa imagining his three mothers hurting because of him being a womanizer. Though, he had never seen his three moms crying for his Appa like how Jeongyeon cries now. His sisters aren't also the ones crying, they are the ones making the guys cry so this is the first time that he personally seen a woman cry because of a guy.