FIFTEEN

Jeongyeon drove home pissed. Not because she's jealous but because she was reminded of the night she saw her ex with somebody else. She is pissed at herself for feeling that rage again.

"He is not Taehyung!" she exclaimed at herself.

She got her bottle of whiskey and drank from it to somehow stop the flashbacks she has on her mind right now.

Meanwhile, Jimin accompanied Seulgi to the bus stop just to make sure her safety. After that he went home with the bucket of fried chicken and rice he bought.

As soon as he gets in, he was welcomed by a flying bottle hitting the wall. It was shattered in front of his eyes and he was shocked. When he turned to his side, he saw Jeongyeon standing at a distance with her arms crossed.

"What the f*ck was that?" he asked still in shock.

Jeongyeon suddenly attacked him choking him. Jimin managed to safely place the food he carries on the shoe cabinet at the entrance and he quickly held her hands on his neck to stop her.

"Je..jeong..." he then coughs and remembered that there are broken pieces of glass on the floor. With all his strength, he hugged Jeongyeon from the waist and lifted her as he quickly moved to the safer area. He does this while she is still choking him. Jimin was able to smell her and there he realized that she is intoxicated by alcohol. He can barely breathe now as she chokes him tighter.

"Stop!" he forcefully held her hands and successfully he was able to free himself. He looked at her with his annoyed face. "What's wrong with you?"

Suddenly she teared up and hugged him, her face is digging on his chest, "Why do I remember him on you?" She started punching his chest and though it was painful, Jimin just lets her.

He slowly placed his hand on her back and caressed it, "Mianhae... mianhae..."

Jeongyeon then stopped punching him and released from his comfort. She lifted her head to look at him, her eyes scream sadness. Jimin couldn't help but to feel her pain. After knowing bits of information about her, he can understand her longing stare. He wanted to erase the bitter memories in her mind but how? He held her cheek and wipes her tears, "You take a rest now."

•••

Jimin looks at the moonlight that shines so brightly and remembered her words... 'Why do I remember him on you?'

He knew, she raged not because of him pulling out the complaint but because she remembered the man who hurt her.

"Whoever he is, he's a jerk," he muttered. Then he wondered, "If he's a jerk and she remembers him on me then... I am a jerk too?"

He quickly contrasted his logical statement, "Aniya! We're different!"

Then he looks at Jeongyeon who's now sleeping on her bed. "We're different Jeongyeon," he told her with his soft voice as if she can hear him.

He sat by her side and held her warm hand as he starts to softly sing her a song...

(As suggested by kpop_1225 💚💜 Thank you)

When the tears come streaming down your face
'Cause you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
What could be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you...