SEVENTEEN

Jeongyeon is waiting for his reply but an hour has passed already and she hasn't received one. She is walking back and forth feeling so annoyed at how he acts right now. She bombarded him with messages but still she got no reply from him.

Meanwhile, Jimin is sweating receiving the non-stop messages of his mentor especially when his phone flashed Jeongyeon's name and her number calling him

Meanwhile, Jimin is sweating receiving the non-stop messages of his mentor especially when his phone flashed Jeongyeon's name and her number calling him. "Should I answer her or not?"

Seulgi saw his phone flashing, "Why don't you answer it?"

Jimin scratched his head, "I don't know what to say to her."

His colleague peeked at his phone reading, "Miss Yoo Jeongyeon? That must be the woman looking for you awhile ago. It must be important. Answer it, I'll take care of the counter."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Jimin then went out and when he was about to take it, the call ended. "Should I call her instead?" his nerves are on high right now as he can imagine Jeongyeon's angry face. "I really should avoid her tonight," he muttered problematically.

Thinking that it would not be a good idea to talk to her as of the moment, he decided to return to his work station and he turned off his phone so that he can focus.

•••

When they closed the shop, Jimin and Seulgi decided to walk to the bus stop together since they live in the same Goshiwon Building and Jimin won't be attending his lecture. Seulgi is talking about her Singapore trip a month ago and he is just listening to her, well, hearing her rather. Her words just come in and out of his ears as his mind floats away thinking about Jeongyeon.

Seulgi then laughs and he was startled with his confused face. She then slaps his shoulder, still laughing hard. He then decided to laugh with her like all those people watching a foreign language film without english subtitle. Everytime she laughs, he will laugh too.

As they wait for their bus, Jimin caught a familiar car parked not too far from them. The bus came and he immediately rode pulling Seulgi with him.