TWENTY FOUR

Author's Note: Before we proceed I want to welcome lizlynlizlyn here on wattpad. Hahaha She is a colleague who doesn't ship JeongMin but still listens to my craziness over them.

Happy Reading!

Happy Reading!

⬇️
⬇️
⬇️

"Gammy! Waeyo?" Jimin asked raising his voice as they meet at the center of the hall. He has been traumatized in his childhood seeing the Chucky like doll since his elders were using that to scare him every time he fights with his playmates. Knowing that Gammy Moon was the one who kept the doll with the knife, Jimin immediately confronted his grandmother.

Gammy Moon is with Jeongyeon with her worried but amused face. Jimin is topless holding his toothbrush and his hair is a mess, hell to heaven, he looks hot. Jeongyeon gulped. She is busy looking at his fine abs when she heard her name...

"Jeongyeon planned it," Gammy Moon said pointing at her, blaming only her.

"What?" She looks at his grandmother pointing back at her, "But it was your idea Halmeoni."

"You wanted to punish him, right? Because he breached your contract. And you agreed to this."

"Halmeoni!" Jeongyeon whines.

Jimin glared at the two of them especially to Jeongyeon. "I already apologized to you Jeong," he expressed disappointed.

Jeongyeon problematically looks at Gammy Moon, "Can I have him for tonight Halmeoni?"

Gammy nodded feeling so guilty looking at Jimin with his hands shaking. Her conscience is playing her mind. Maybe, allowing him to sleep with his girlfriend will make him feel better. She sighed, "Arasseo but please no..."

"No sex," Jeongyeon continued with a nod of assurance.

Gammy Moon nodded, "Arasseo, I'll sleep in Hyuk's room," she said and left them.

•••

"Hey, I am sorry," Jeongyeon says sincerely as she crawls on the bed going towards him who's facing his back on her.

"Wae? Why do you need to scare me like that?" he asked annoyed with his arms crossed, his hands and knees are still shaking.

"'Cause I wanted to punish you. You breached the contract, right?" she gets his toothbrush from his hand and puts it on top of the bedside table.

"But I already apologized," he turns to look at her with his soft glare and she smiled, "Now I know why you hated me holding a knife." Jeongyeon swiftly glided her hands over his shoulders giving him a soft massage to help him relax his trembling nerves from seeing the doll. "It's just a doll Jimin."