THIRTY THREE

"Who are you?" he asked creasing his forehead.

Jeongyeon's heart skipped a beat. "It's me, Jeongyeon..." she said holding her chest 'cause it pains so her deeply when she heard his question. She felt like she was stabbed on her heart.

"I don't know you," he narrows his eyes on her and averted quickly searching for other people, specifically his family.

"You don't know me?" she repeats feeling her tears and she doesn't want him to see it so she went out informing Chaeyoung and Jihyo about him being awake now.

The two rushed inside as she was left outside in pain.

She is now blaming Taehyung, this would not have happened if he didn't barged in their relationship. She is so mad that all she wants to do right now is to confront and hurt him. She is crying on the bench outside when his other sisters arrived. They rushed to her.

"Why are you crying Jeongyeon?" Dara asked concerned.

She forced a smile, "He's awake now."

"Jjinja?" the two were surprised and she just nods at them. Dara and Joy went running to his room.

The doctor with the nurse then came to check on Jimin. Few minutes later, his parents arrived. The whole family is rejoicing for his comeback. Their attention are focused on him until Chaeyoung noticed that Jeongyeon isn't with them in the room.

Chaeyoung went out and approached Jeongyeon who is still sitting and crying on the bench. She sat by her side caressing her back, "He's awake now but why are you here?" she asked.

Jeongyeon looks at her with great loneliness on her eyes, "He doesn't remember me," she bursts more tears.

"What?" Chaeyoung reacted so shocked.

"He doesn't know me."

Chaeyoung pulls her for a hug and Jeongyeon cried on her shoulder. "That can't be..." Chaeyoung muttered in disbelief.

"I don't want to believe it too but he was clueless when he saw me."

"Let's go to him. He needs to remember you."

"Don't you think remembering me would pain him?" Jeongyeon released from her hug.

"Jeongyeon you are going to be the mother of his child. He needs to remember," Chaeyoung insisted and pulls her up.

They entered and Chae tugs Jeongyeon with her till they reached him whose all smiles seeing his family.

"Oppa, your girlfriend is here and she has good news for you," Chaeyoung started and Jimin's smile faded away. He looks at Jeongyeon but averted quickly as he creased his forehead looking at Chaeyoung now, "She is my girlfriend? I don't remember having a girlfriend."

Everyone was shocked. The room fell into silence.

"I have a girlfriend?" he closed his eyes until he awwed in pain holding his temple. "I don't know her!" he yells all of a sudden out of a deep pain on his head. Dara immediately called back the doctor and they injected him a sedative drug which calmed him and made him fell asleep again. All of them were worried especially when they saw his eyes closed. They were deeply traumatized by his coma so the doctor had to explain to them that he will be fine and he'll still wake up.

After few more observation, the doctor stated his findings, "He might be suffering from Selective Amnesia. It is a kind of memory loss which he doesn't remember some persons or events or happenings. It can be healed but it will take time. Jimin is still at the first stage of recovery. Don't push him to remember things. Just take it slow, for sure time will come that he will remember those memories he had forgotten due to the accident."