TWENTY TWO

Park Jin Young's Aunt arrived unexpectedly

Park Jin Young's Aunt arrived unexpectedly. Her name is Park Moon Sook who lived in Australia for thirty-five years now. She is Jimin's grandmother and he calls her Gammy. If his mother is strict, Gammy Moon is stricter and has that intimidating aura who's taste cannot be easily pleased. She has no husband nor kids because no one dared to court her. She kept herself busy establishing and managing her authentic Korean restaurant in Sydney, Australia. Jimin along with his cousin Park Jinyoung Jr., and his father, the senior Park Jin Young, they are very scared of Gammy Moon. She is already seventy seven years old but she can still walk with her good posture and her eyes are still sharp along with her mind. She remembers things so clearly.

Jimin was walking giggling. He still couldn't get over with the kiss, his first kiss ever but in just a snap when he seen Gammy Moon, his smile faded and he behaved like fine serious man while he bows in front of her.

"Where are your sisters?" she asked Jimin.

"They are in Seoul at the moment with Omma. They will attend on the last day."

"What are they doing in Seoul?"

"As far as I know, they are fixing Chae and Jihyo's transfer of school since Omma will now be based here."

"Can they just fix it in some other time? Is that more important than being here on their Uncle's wake?"

Jimin was silenced. He doesn't know what to say anymore.

"I will have a talk with your Omma," she snootily said and Jimin just kept his head down.

His cousin also received a sermon, "I heard, Jimin processed the papers. Where were you? You are Hyuk Nam's son for goodness sake! What a useless brat!"

Jin Young kept his mouth shut too. Gammy Moon gave him a deadly glare until her eyes landed on the senior Jin Young.

"Why didn't you tell me that about Hyuk? I have to learn it from your wife! Aigoo! You probably don't want to see me here but sorry not sorry, I should be here."

Not only them received a sermon but everyone else too. Jimin wanted to go back to his room and continue his unfinished business with Jeongyeon but he can't leave the living room not until Gammy Moon decides to sleep. They should wait for her. After about an hour, she's done with her sermon and she went to look for a room. Jimin is following behind her holding her luggage and the first room that she went to check is his room. He got his eyes wide-opened, "Gammy, that room is occupied," he immediately informed her.

"By who?" Gammy opened the door and saw a sleeping woman wearing a sexy nightdress, full flawless legs are on display. Her bum is almost peeking from her side position with her one leg slightly bended upwards. Gammy was shocked, "Who is she?"

Jimin immediately puts down his Grandmother's luggage and covered Jeongyeon's body with the blanket.

"Your girlfriend?" she asked creasing her forehead with a narrowed look on him.