TWENTY EIGHT

As Jimin drives, his phone keeps ringing flashing Manager Hoseok's name. He ignored the calls feeling so angry from the fact that Jeongyeon managed to lie to him. He badly wants to confront her so he went back to her place and found her doing her laundry.

"You're back?" Jeongyeon asked in confusion as she was surprised by his presence.

He is glaring at her and she was shocked when he angrily blurts out, "Why didn't you tell me?!" his eyes are so red controlling his tears.

"What, wh, what do you mean? What happened?" Jeongyeon asked confused feeling nervous and worried at the same time.

"I know you know what I mean Yoo Jeongyeon! Bullsh*t!" he can't help it, his tears flowed but he immediately wiped it away. "Kim Taehyung!" he angrily bursts.

Her eyes widened, her breathing paced fast, "Did he tell you?" she clenched her fists.

"He doesn't have to tell me 'cause I am not that fool enough to believe your lie! How could you lie to me?! I saw the CCTV footage! He almost f*cking raped you! And you... you still want to instill in me that he did you no wrong?!"

Jeongyeon is speechless, tears cascade on her cheeks feeling guilty of hiding him the truth.

"Jeongyeon, why?" he cries sitting on the floor covering his face.

"I am sorry my love." Those are the only words she can utter. The guilt is eating her conscience especially now that he is in pain. 'How could I lie to him?'

He lifted his head, looking at her. His anger is slowly fading as his gaze turns soft... "I wouldn't forgive myself if something bad happened to you. I feel so guilty that I wasn't here to protect you and I feel so bad for pushing you to get along with him. If I only knew Jeongyeon... If I only knew..."

Jeongyeon walks forward to him and on the floor, she sits on his fore hugging him while apologizing sincerely. Jimin surrendered in her arms. "Don't lie to me ever again please."

"I promise," she said caressing his back. "I promise my love."

"No more lies?"

"No more lies," she answered hugging him tighter.

•••

A month later...

Jimin resigned in Tata's Cafe and decided that he wants to partake on their entertainment company but he needs a briefing first, gladly he has Jeongyeon. He is living with her who trains him how to do this and that while learning stocks and forex investments. Using the income he earned from being a cafe assistant, he is now participating in trading with Jeongyeon as a guide.

"Remember buy low, sell high. Timing is essential. The market opens at nine and you should log in with your trading account fifteen minutes before the market opens."

"But I usually see you logging in at ten in the morning. Why is that?" Jimin curiously asked.

"It depends on how aggressive you are. In my case, I am not that aggressive compared to how I was before. I have stocks on the companies which I think will not go bankrupt in the tenure of 10 years and will have a great profit in that duration. I monitor those and I don't sell those but I will probably when it reached the price quota that I want. I read the news articles everyday, from entertainment to global crisis because it will help you in your decision. Let's say for example your entertainment company. You are holding one of the in demand celebrities, let's name him as X."

"No, please don't use X," Jimin shakes his head.

"Why?" Jeongyeon smirked at him.

"I am sure you know what I mean."