THIRTY FIVE

Let me start this by saying that there's really no beef between Jeongyeon and Jimin. One comment on their video (Bogoshipda moment) said that: He/She, with his/her friends went to a BTS fansign and they asked him about it and Jimin said that he was just surprised that Jeongyeon sang along with them. That's it. He was just surprised.

(credits to Baejije)

Anyway, going back to the story... here it is...

•••

Five months ago, Jin Young decided to expose Jimin to their businesses. Currently, his son is managing JY Sparks Entertainment. With the help of Namjoon and the other directors and officers, they developed a new strategic plan for the upcoming year. He was so thankful for the learnings he got from Jeongyeon or else, he'll be a fool in front of everyone with no sense of direction. It will be a shame for his father if he came unprepared.

Because of his position and power in the industry and his undeniable charisma and handsomeness, his name became prominent and JY Sparks gained more followers. The popularity sparked interest for trainees to choose their company.

Three months ago, they launched Seulgi as a solo artist and her debut single became number one on music shows and other music streaming sites. Her song also reached top 100 of the Billboard charts for three weeks. After Seulgi, they launched another artist, a boy group named Txt Stray which consists of fourteen members. The group is acclaimed to be one of the best groups in the K-Pop industry and they are set to perform in various music festivals and concerts across the globe.

Everything is going great for Jimin but gaining more popularity, his personal life is also publicized. He was seen having dinner with Seulgi at Momo's Tteokbokki House, an entertainment portal revealed photos of them going into the food hub. The company presented an official statement that they were just colleagues but the public won't believe them. Anyway, the two don't really care about the issue.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon is quite happy teaching Finance in Sehan University Graduate School. She is doing great. The money she got from Jin Young was all donated to Yeosu Samhaewon while the proceeds that she got from the condominium she sold was used to buy two hectares of land in Youngam. She is building the farm house which she and Jimin talked about when they were still together. Speaking of him, she can't say that she has fully moved on from him but she has forgiven him. She asked for the separation for her to be healed completely and she doesn't regret making that decision especially now that she can see that Jimin is doing great on his own and she is here in Jeolla doing so fine. Their last conversation was painful but in the end, Jimin accepted it with so much understanding.

•••

Flashback...

"Is this a goodbye?" he asked. She wanted to back out on her plan but she had thought of this for days and it is final.