8. Escape and Fury

Very tiny TW with abuse.

-Two days later-

The walls fall down and before I can even sit up, hands grasp at my hair, pulling me up.

My throat lets out a scream as I examine the mad woman in front of me.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" She shrieks, making me flinch.

"W-who-"
"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME MUDBLOOD!" She screeches, madness clear in her eyes. It's not just madness it's...fear? No, that can't be it. "TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!"
"I-I don't k-know w-what-" A sharp stinging pain overwhelms me. Once I come back to earth, I realize she had slapped me, and hard, may I add. She has a few rings on and they scratched at my skin, resulting in blood droplets falling down my face.
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO LIE, FILTH! SO TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!"
"I-I don't know w-what you're t-talking about..." I stutter, looking at her in fear. If she's this mad, I'm sure to get hurt.

"YOUR FRIENDS ESCAPED!"
My body goes cold and time freezes for a few moments. They left? Without me? I slowly turn my head to the other side of the cell, and when I see no one, my eyes widen. No wonder she's so furious. The fear makes sense now, she's afraid of her Lord. "I-I didn't know...."

"OH DON'T PLAY DUMB! THEY COULD NEVER PULL IT OFF BY THEMSELVES!" Her hands pull my hair and it feels as if it's being pulled out of my scalp.

"I-I p-promise, why w-would I-I lie?"

Another sting on my cheek, and more blood falls down my face. Her hands let go of my hair, and before I understand anything, or can reason with her, I'm screaming in pain, my body going warm and little pricks stabbing into my skin, reality starting to blur.

"PLEASE! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I scream, beginning to sob because of the pain. Somehow, her rage makes it even more painful.

"LIAR! LIAR LIAR LIAR! YOU AREN'T TELLING ME SOMETHING MUDBLOOD! WHERE ARE THEY?! WHAT DID YOU TELL THEM?! WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!"
Instead of answering, I let out pleads, sobs and pleads. I hate giving her this much power over me, letting her see me this weak, but her rage plus an unforgivable is never a good match. "I DON'T KNOW A SINGLE THING! P-PLEASE! T-THEY L-LEFT ME! I DON'T KNOW W-WHY!"

The spell lasts a few moments more before she releases the curse, leaving me limp, panting, and tears streaming down my face.

Bellatrix bends down, that murderous glint still shining in her eyes. She takes my face in her right hand, her sharp nails digging into my cheek, making me hiss as her rings had left a mark exactly where she's pressing. "Now, Mudblood, you're not telling me something." She growls, her eyes narrowing.

"I-I don't know anything...P-please..." My voice falls into a whisper and my eyes avoid hers.

It stays silent for a few moments, the silence growing thicker by the second and her eyes burning into my skin. Finally, she spits onto my face, let's go of me, stands up, and strolls away.

Like always, I cringe at the spit and wipe my face quickly. Why me? Why is it always me? And how on earth did they escape? Why without me? If they escaped with each other, how come they couldn't take me as well?

Thoughts run through my head as I try to understand...well, everything. I sit there for what feels like hours, my head trying to grasp the situation and the fact that they left me.

"Why does she have scars on her face?" A cold voice interrupts my thoughts and the second I look up, I flinch. Voldemort and Bellatrix are standing right in front of me. I suppose I've been in my thoughts for quite a while.