31. Shower (Smut warning)

-Bellatrix's perspective-

I lay awake, staring at the girl who's snuggled into my stomach, peacefully asleep and unaware of the dangers she's put herself in by liking me.

She has tried to convince me many times that she is not lying about liking me, and I believe her. She's stayed with me, through bad and good, and she never seems even slightly annoyed with my rants or my mood swings. The mood swings may scare her, and my rants may make her sad, but she's never tried to forcefully stop me. She's listened to everything I've ever said to her, and she treats every word as if it's a delicate piece of jewelry. Expensive and irreplaceable. It terrifies me to be treated like this. I'm sure she knows that, but yet she continues. It makes me feel so...loved, and I don't think I have ever felt like that. Perhaps by my sisters, yes, that is a possibility, but even they haven't gone this far. They've never looked at me the way this girl looks at me. The spark in her eye, the smile that grows on her face every time I say something, the way her body leans in closer, clinging onto every word, the way she makes sure she remembers the things I say, and the way she makes sure I'm comfortable hearing certain things. I genuinely think I love this girl. I'm not quite sure how long it's been since we've gotten together, and I'm not sure what she sees in me, and what happened for me to feel something other than hatred for her, but I'm insanely glad all of it has happened.

Speaking of the younger witch, with all my staring, she begins to wake up, groaning softly and moving around before her eyes flicker open, looking up at me and smiling upon realizing I'm awake. "Good morning." She whispers.
"Good morning lovely."

"Feeling better?"
"Hm?"
"Last night."
"I wasn't feeling bad."
"Well not bad, but...I dunno."

I smile slightly. "Yes, I'm feeling better, even though I wasn't feeling bad."

"Good. So what are we doing today?"
"Training."
She sighs softly. "I should've known."
"Sorry love. We've already skipped quite a lot of days."

"I know." She mumbles.

"Let's get up."
"We're going now?"
"Well we're getting ready first, then we're going."
"Right." She mumbles.

"You sound disappointed."
"I wanted to spend time with you."
"We will be spending time together."
"I mean like-" She pauses. "Never mind."
"Oh no, now you've peaked my interest. Tell me."
"Nope." She says, getting up and walking to the closet, grabbing clothes and walking into the bathroom, closing the door.

"Come on love, tell me."
"Absolutely not."

"AbSoLuTeLy NoT." I mock, scoffing.

"Real mature of you, Bella." She replies sarcastically.

"When have you ever known me to be mature?"

"You're not wrong." I hear a soft thud which alerts me that she's taken off her clothes.
"You know you could have undressed right here, correct?"

"I'm aware."
"And why didn't you?" I question, getting up and going to my closet, looking through it and picking out an outfit.

"Because I need to take a shower."
"Oh hun, why didn't you say so?"
"What?"
"You think you can take a shower without me? And here I thought you loved to memorize my every move." I smirk to myself, grabbing my stuff and walking up to the bathroom door, opening it just as the sound of water begins to be heard, and Mione's footsteps get slightly softer as she enters the shower.

"I do know you, and I know that you'd barge in without an invitation anyways."

"You're not wrong about that, love." I reply as I walk in, and smirk at the sight of her wet body.