32. Training without wands

Guess who's back after not writing shit for four monthssss

Sorry abt that-

I've got an explanation on my convo board if anyone is confused abt why I haven't updated. Thank you guys for hanging in there and still being here <3

I'm going to justify my bad writing by saying it is literally 99 degrees Fahrenheit where I live currently and the house is even warmer because our fans don't work, so if this entire chapter sucks, that is why. (Also writers  block is ass)

OH OH ALSO

You guys neeedd to hear this cause these people helped my motivation

So helena_b_carter made a spotify playlist for this book and it's literally labled "Light in her Dark" their user is Miss Fuentes. 

I find it very accurate and it genuinely means the world to me that you guys enjoy this story so much <3

Also two people on tik tok made edits I absolutely adore. The first user is grangersbag and the second is mockingjayrue. 

So if you three are seeing this, thank you so much for everything and the motivation <33

NOW LET'S GET ON WITH THIS

-Hermione's perspective-

I wake up to something poking me and I groan, swatting away the thing only to be poked more furiously. Refusing to open my eyes, I turn away from the thing, making sure my back is towards them.

This only results in something sharp being dug into my sides, causing me to hiss in pain and groan softly.

"Wake up darling."

"I'm awake." I mumble, bringing my arms to my side in protection from whatever's poking me.

"Not fully. We've got to get going. It's already noon and we've got to train."
"Do we have to?"
"Is that seriously a question?"
"Yes. Yes it is."
"We've spent the past few days mostly cuddling and barely training. You need to be ready for anything coming up, which means, we need to train."
"One more minute."
"Would you like me to kick you off the bed?"
"No."
"Then get up hun."

"Ugghhhh." I whine, stretching a bit and slowly sitting up, rubbing my eyes and waiting for them to adjust to the light.

Bella sits next to me, smiling. "There she is. How are those legs doing?"
I roll my eyes. "Just fine."

"I'd like to remind you that rolling your eyes results in me making them roll back."
"Bellatrix!"
"Hm? I'm simply stating the truth."
I scoff. "I think I liked you better scolding me to get up."
"Well then I'll continue that." Bella stands up and walks over to my side of the bed, holding her hand out. "Cmon."

I sigh and take her hand, standing up and stretching.
"Ready to apparate?"
"Huh? Are we not going to get ready?"
"We got ready a few hours ago, remember?"

"Oh. Yes. What about my hair? It must be crazy."
"I put a charm on it. No more procrastination. Are you ready to apparate?"
"I suppose so." I say in an overly dramatic tone, sighing loudly.

"Such a dramatic little thing." Bella mumbles before pulling me into her body and apparating us both to the normal spot in the forest next to her house. (Y'all I write another book as well (Staring) and my OC's last name is Forrest with two r's and I keep fucking forgetting that the word forest isn't spelled like that and my autocorrect has saved Forrest since I type it sm so I keep having to go back and rewrite the word forest. Idk if this is funny to me, or extremely irritating) "Alright. We're going to work on hand to hand combat today since it's quite a useful thing when you have no other form of protection. We're going to start off with a few tips. Ready?"