2. Mudblood

-Bellatrix's POV-

I hear a loud gasp and I look over to see the mudblood sitting up, coughing and shivering

"Ugh finally, It's been hours" 
She flinches and slowly turns her head towards me

The second she does, tears pool up in her eyes, causing absolute delight to shoot through me as I know it's not just pain, it's fear "Well little one, you've wasted about three hours of my day. What should I do to you now?" I walk over to her and kneel down, taking her face in my hand. She whimpers and tries to move away but I just dig my nails into her skin "I asked a question little one."

"G-go away"
I have to laugh at her pathetic attempt at bravery. Even when she tries, she ends up a stuttering mess 

I can tell my laugh sends shivers down her spine and her fear grows as she tenses

"Oh little muddy....You're going to be such fun."
"W-what a-are you g-going t-to do?" Her voice shrinks as she talks and I smirk at that

"Maybe the same as before. Or maybe something worse. I don't know. OOH! How about I imperio you to hurt yourself?!"
Her eyes widen in a millisecond "P-please n-no...."
"Mmm, you don't seem nearly scared enough. What about those new spells I've been dying to try out? Or maybe my favorite curse of all...Hmmm" At this point I'm juts teasing to see which torture would hurt her the most. "I think I might just go for re-carving your scar, how does that sound?" I stare down at the mudblood, the question obviously rhetorical, but I enjoy watching her try to protest either way.
She tries to back up, but I grab her and pin her arms above her head, straddling her. Only then is when I notice the lightest bit of pink on her cheeks. 

Oh?

Does the little blood traitor have a secret?

No matter how disgusting this is, perhaps I can use it to my advantage.

I smirk "Enjoying the position Muddy? Just ask and I might go further." I wink and her cheeks go bright red. 
She turns her head away from me, but I let go of her hands and tilt her head back to me. Her eyes are watering, and a few tears fall past her pathetic attempt at a mask. "P-please let m-me go...." Her voice is so small I can barely hear it.

"Oh, but we're having so much fun!" I speak in a jokingly whiny voice.
She swallows, hard, and I can see the gears turning behind her eyes. I wonder what-

Before I can even finish the thought, I start coughing, realizing a moment later she had thrown dirt at me. I shut my eyes before anything gets in and I feel myself getting pushed off of her, landing on the floor and nearly tipping over. I can hear her start to run away from me, and I lay out the cell map in my mind, getting up a moment later, wiping my eyes and following the sounds of her footsteps until I know to be near where the gate in and out should be. I open my eyes and see her a couple steps ahead of me, near escape, although it is extremely hard to get out of the gate, but she doesn't need to know that in case she attempts this again. I jump at her, knocking us both to the floor, and I pin her there, grabbing my knife from the sheath I had placed it, and begin to re-carve her scar, delicious screams reaching my ears a moment later.

She cries and begs but it simply encourages me on, the sounds like music to my ears.

"You could have avoided this, muggleborn, this is all your fault."

I press the knife in deeper and her screams grow louder, blood flowing down her arm and pooling beside her, a beautiful colored red. "STOP PLE-" Her own screams stops her from finishing her sentence and tears continue to run down her face as she wriggles under me. I grab her head with my free hand and force it down. "STOP PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! STO-" Another pained scream.

I simply smile to myself, although I'm sure she sees my smile more as a 'crazy smirk,' and continue, letting out a little cackle at times, eventually finishing and sitting up, letting go of her head and admiring my work.

Her face is covered in tears, her arm losing more and more blood every second. The mudblood scar cut deep, deeper than it was meant to. 

"I promised you we'd have fun, didn't I?" I say, clapping my hands together once in excitement.

She opens her mouth then closes it, probably too weak to speak, which humors me.

"Well, here's the debate. If I heal you, then I can torture you more, if I don't, you're left in pain with death coming closer every second, or if you tell me where your friends are then I'll heal you and give you the rest of the day off!"
She closes her eyes, and the expression is far too familiar for my liking. She's expecting pain.

"Considering your expression, I am going to guess you're not going to tell me, am I correct, or have you had some change in heart?"
Nothing
I sigh in annoyance "I will break you muddy, no matter how long it takes."

She swallows and keeps her eyes closed.

I roll my eyes and stand up, deciding it would be best to simply leave her bleeding so she can think about her choices for the time being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 30 minutes later, I walk back in to see the mudblood laying on the floor, covered in blood, and completely limp, leaving me to believe she's fainted. 

Sighing, I kneel down next to her, grab her wrist and point my wand at her arm, muttering a spell to stop her from bleeding out even more than she already has.

As I walk to the gate, I stop, an odd feeling telling me stay in the cell, and so I do, sitting down, leaning against the gate as I watch the girl, contemplating on how I may manage to break her.