26. Teasing (VERY MUCH SMUT WARNING)

OK BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, READ THIS PLZ

-So I split this chapter in half in order to update earlier for you guys, so there will be two parts to this, but the second half may not update for a while because of my dumbass writers block

-I'm so sorry it's been like a month and a half since the last time I updated, I have so much going on in life and also writers block is a bitch.

-Next morning, Hermione's perspective-

I groan as the sunlight hits my face, and I shove my head further into whatever's in front of me. Wait, what is in front of me? Why does my hair feel like it's being played with?

Before I can move, there's a soft whisper from above me. "Morning, darling."

Suddenly, I remember exactly where I am, and I understand where my head is.

My eyes widen and I remove my head from Bella's chest, looking up at her.

She's propped up on her elbow, playing with my hair, and smiling down at me, faint pink on her cheeks, most likely because I had shoved my head in between her breasts.

"Morning." I mumble, resting my head back on her chest and closing my eyes. "It's too sunny."

"I agree." She replies softly. "How's your back?"

"Hm?"

"We fell asleep on the floor."
I open my eyes and squint, looking around. Sure enough, we're still in the forest, in a position similar to how we fell asleep. "Oh." I say, closing my eyes again since it's too bright. "I think it's ok. How about yours?"
"The floor is normal to me so I'm fine."
"Right. Azkaban."

"Mhmm...Do you want to go inside for breakfast?"
"In a bit, I'm perfectly fine here." I mumble.

"Alright sweetie, alright..."
We stay silent, just enjoying each other's company, and Bella continues to play with my hair, occasionally moving her hand down to massage my shoulders and my neck. Bella slowly spaces out and ends up letting go of my hair without noticing, her hand now resting on the floor.

I raise an eyebrow, open my eyes, adjust to the light, and turn around to look at her.
Sure enough, her eyes are unfocused and her eyebrows are scrunched together, making it known that she's deep in thought.
"Bella?" I ask lightly.

"Mmm..." She responds unconsciously.

"Bellatrix."
Silence.

"Bella."
Her eyes continue to unfocus and I raise an eyebrow.
"Bellaaaa." I whine.

Still nothing.

"Are you alright?" Once hearing no response I sit up, worried.

Bella simply lays there, completely spaced out, not noticing the fact that I had sat up.

"Bellatrix fucking Lestrange."
Still nothing.
"Bellatrix Black."
Silence.

"Mommy." I blurt out, and almost immediately Bella's eyes focus again and she looks up at me.
"What did you just say?"
"Oh really? Now you realize I'm here?"
"Yeah, now repeat what you just said."
"I will after you explain why you were so spaced out."
"Huh? Oh. I was just thinking."
"And what could make you think to the point where you can't hear anything except 'mommy?'"

Bella smirks and somehow manages to pin me to the floor as she straddles my lap. "You do know what that name makes me want to do, right?"
My face heats up but I'm quick to shove it down. "Later, Bella. Tell me what's got you so spaced out."
The older witch sighs and lets go of me, getting off me and laying down in the spot she was originally in. "I was just thinking about the war."
"What about it?"